• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What release are you most looking forward to this year?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoirFan001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:16 pm Reply with quote

Heyas Minna-san! Razz How you all doing>? Well, this is my first time posting here and for me, the titles that I'm looking forward to be released here are:
1)Metropolis
2)Jin-Roh
3)Utena-The whole freaking thing(I have the fansubs to this)
4)The Eva Movies(I also had the fansub of this for a long time)
5)G Gundam
6)Love Hina
7)Cowboy Bepop Movie(Saw this at an anime club showing Fansubbed and man, the movie kicks ass)
8)Hellsing
9)Noir(I hope somebody has licensed this)
10)Vandread

Well that is my two cents. I also would like to introduce myself, I live in Hayward, CA near San Francisco and I plan to attend FanimeCon 2002 in San Jose. I'm latino, age 24 and single! Hope to talk to you guys soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lynx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:19 pm Reply with quote
The show I'm looking forward to most is Berserk. I've been waiting for quite some time to replace my worn old fansubs. I'm also waiting for an announcement on Noir so I can finally get that series on DVD.
Stray Dog Strut

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Berserk, it came out in '97 and I don't think that an anime of that caliber should have to wait 4 years to come state-side. Kare Kano, that's another great one that I can't wait for. I'm gonna' be really interested to see how well they dub those two.
Ataru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:37 pm Reply with quote
I guess I can add Golden Boy now, Metropolis, Cowboy Bepop Movie (Silly me, I almost forgot about it.), and when ever ADV gets to it, Sakura Wars TV.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
OrionQuest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:42 pm Reply with quote
For me, it has to be...

Laputa: Castle In The Sky... I've been intrigued with this since I first heard of it. Never seen more than a few minutes of it, but considering it's from the maker of Nausicaa, it must be great... but then that's what I assumed about Princess Mononoke. Rolling Eyes

More Urusei Yatsura TV of course. I really want to get that episode with the clone gun. Can you imagine a multitude of Moroboshi Atarus running around Tomobiki Town? Must've been one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life! To parody an old song... "Two Atarus for every girl..."Laughing

Urusei Yatsura movies.... especially Lum The Forever with subtitles... I wonder if knowing what they are saying will make it any more understandable? Rolling Eyes

Captain Harlock: Arcadia Of My Youth... never seen this movie it but I used to see the TV show after school. This interests me greatly. 8)
Eleven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:44 pm Reply with quote
The anime I'm waiting for to come out here is Yu Yu Hakusho... so I can inspect the damage done by our good friends over at FUNimation.

Oh, and DNA^2.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Victoronehalf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Furi Kuri and Excel Saga. Insanity is best when it's truly insane, unlike a lot of these silly soulless anime shows that keep getting released. I also want Kodomo no Omacho (Did I spell that right? I always get the o's and the a's mixed up)

I'd also like to see Noir, Hellsing, Macross, Kare Kano, Love Hina, Vandread, etc.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Gai Super Napalm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Victoronehalf wrote:

I also want Kodomo no Omacho (Did I spell that right? I always get the o's and the a's mixed up)

Kodomo no Omocha
DeSpawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 2:33 pm Reply with quote
All i really want are the Berserk DVD's, i pray that they come here before the end of the year Smile

And it would be great to see and get The Cowboy Bebop Movie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
henmi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Tenshi ni Narumon, Gensoumaden Saiyuki (I think somebody has the rights to this...), Berserk (been waiting so long... Wink ), Cowboy Bebop movie, and that's about all I can come with on the spot.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3