• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Dual Screen Magic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RezSav

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:17 am Reply with quote
SakechanBD wrote:
HitokiriShadow wrote:

Oh, and if a boy is making love to another boy, he is NOT straight. At best, he is Bi. He may have had female lovers before, but if he is loving/sleeping with other men, he is either gay or bi, not straight.

This is not true. Just because someone makes out/has sex with someone of the opposite gender, it does not make them gay or bi. It's very possible to be bicurious or just experimental, yet still identy as straight.

astra wrote:
Oh, and I have a question. Can I enter again?

Yes Very Happy

Wait now, I'm confused. He's talking about someone having sex with someone of the same gender, and you're talking about someone having sex with someone else of the opposite gender. So of course it wouldn't make you gay or bi if you were to do that.

Anyways, I like your contest, but can you come up with some that doesn't involve a digital camera? Surprised
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:49 am Reply with quote
RezSav wrote:
SakechanBD wrote:
HitokiriShadow wrote:

Oh, and if a boy is making love to another boy, he is NOT straight. At best, he is Bi. He may have had female lovers before, but if he is loving/sleeping with other men, he is either gay or bi, not straight.

This is not true. Just because someone makes out/has sex with someone of the opposite gender, it does not make them gay or bi. It's very possible to be bicurious or just experimental, yet still identy as straight.

Wait now, I'm confused. He's talking about someone having sex with someone of the same gender, and you're talking about someone having sex with someone else of the opposite gender. So of course it wouldn't make you gay or bi if you were to do that.

I just assumed that was a typo. On a side not, I would think bi-curious would be like being temporarily Bi, as in, not straight at the time.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quote
RezSav wrote:
SakechanBD wrote:
HitokiriShadow wrote:

astra wrote:
Oh, and I have a question. Can I enter again?

Yes Very Happy

Anyways, I like your contest, but can you come up with some that doesn't involve a digital camera? Surprised

Er, sorry, I meant "same."
Nabeshin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:00 pm Reply with quote
Gankustuou is the premier title for 2005 leading into 2006. It's sick that something this good exists. Its not for someone with a short attention span, but I think FMA fans that get into the story would dig on this. Some people have unfairly given snide remarks about it's "wierd art style" and don't know the source material, labeling it something they shouldn't, but those are probably the same people that live for fan service and think DBZ has a mature plot.

Ghost Stories is way too funny as well. Right on. Using that ADV stable of VA's to their fullest potential, I say.

I agree with what someone said earlier about Sony's customer service... when I got my headphones out for my PSP, I thought they were some freak accident-- granted, it took 40 minutes to get someone on the phone on a Sunday evening, but I discovered that they went around your head, Secret Service-style with the longer cord. Embarassed
The girl on the other end sounded cute as well too... Cool
okwes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quote
I've been wanting to join this contest... but I'm not exactly sure what the specifics are. I understand the word is "nasty" and it involves food, but are there specific rules to adhere to? (like "no food that is self cooked" or something? Heh... kinda says alot about my cooking)

Sorry if this seems silly to ask, just wasn't sure. Embarassed
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quote
okwes wrote:
I've been wanting to join this contest... but I'm not exactly sure what the specifics are. I understand the word is "nasty" and it involves food, but are there specific rules to adhere to? (like "no food that is self cooked" or something? Heh... kinda says alot about my cooking)

Sorry if this seems silly to ask, just wasn't sure. Embarassed

No rules whatsoever. As long as it somehow involves food.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4