• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ongoing Series

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:15 am Reply with quote
This Weeks Answerman Column wrote:
Just a quick question,
Do you know how many episodes Naruto is planned to be? I see that you have 36 as the listing, but I don't think the show is over. Thanks alot.

Couldn't there be a better way to indicate that series like Naruto are still ongoing? Just saying that the site has 35 episode titles on file seems a bit misinformative.

Maybe, alongside the usual episode count/episode title stuff, you could have a radio button that allows people to indicate that the series is still airing? Maybe even with a field that allows people to enter a date and an episode count and roughly indicate how the series is progressing?

Just a thought.
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:09 am Reply with quote
Case wrote:
Maybe, alongside the usual episode count/episode title stuff, you could have a radio button that allows people to indicate that the series is still airing? Maybe even with a field that allows people to enter a date and an episode count and roughly indicate how the series is progressing?

The vintage allows for entering comments... such as "(ongoing)".

It might be prudent to use that for new series before they've finished.

Anywho, I went and did that for Naruto, because it's something that I'm sure has been asked a lot in the past, and will continue to be asked in the future.. maybe it'll help.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NawkXela

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:15 am Reply with quote
All I know is that Naruto is sure to be a 38+ episodes, because I watched

that far, but I think that it is atleast a 50+ or somewhere around there. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1