• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Man Arrested in Japan for Uploading One Piece via Share Program

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkeyshinobi

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:30 am Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
matrixdude wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
Why do they always go after unemployed people...............

Because Japan is in a 2 decade recession and no one has a job

After that earthquake and tsunami I think the only jobs available are cleanup jobs.

lol, Not the entire Japan has earth quake. Tokyo is not the entire. just like Tornadoes run over southern Americans
Tornadoes kill 340 in southern American. it doesn't mean the entire US has the same problem.

Japan has the lower unemployment rate than US by the way.

lol you mean NORTH Americans. Pretty sure South America doesn't have tornadoes o.o Just sayin'
Takeyo

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:43 am Reply with quote
monkeyshinobi wrote:
lol you mean NORTH Americans. Pretty sure South America doesn't have tornadoes o.o Just sayin'

From the context, it's fairly obvious that he means the American South or Southeast. Pretty sure laughing at ESL posters for failing to master one of the arguably most difficult languages in the world isn't a particularly nice thing to do. Just sayin'.

Also, try searching Google for "Argentina tornado". I think you might find the results enlightening.
teh*darkness

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 am Reply with quote
Takeyo wrote:
monkeyshinobi wrote:

From the context, it's fairly obvious that he means the American South or Southeast. Pretty sure laughing at ESL posters for failing to master one of the arguably most difficult languages in the world isn't a particularly nice thing to do. Just sayin'.

Also, try searching Google for "Argentina tornado". I think you might find the results enlightening.

Also, original poster was saying "southern Americans", not South America. A specific place in America, not a different country. Yay for proper usage of capitals.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2