• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANNCast - Down with the Vic-ness

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quote
@The World We Know: Re your interview, I guess that explains Vic Filetoftommorow in Midori Days. Very Happy
MaxSterling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:54 am Reply with quote
My favorite part of this interview was the twitter questions it was very informative and covered a lot of information. I was wondering why Justin was less participating in this episode then read the comments and the pieces fell into place. Zac tends to talk more than Justin in general and I felt that next time maybe Justin could conduct the interview and have more of the guiding hand and Zac could be in the background, not a slight but I would like to see a different dynamic. Since I don't get to attend panels due to my distance to conventions I would like to hear more about the roles and perhaps more on the companies that the voice actors played; akin to some commentaries. I do want to say I appreciate Zac and all the work he does, however looking at the show breakdown only 20+ minutes covered voice work and the roles. I just would like an interview that covers more ground especially about the profession and the actors entire body of work; a missed opportunity.
SiLVER820

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote
As a Christian, I have been encouraged by the example that Vic has set. As an anime fan, I tend to notice the role he that he was in after finishing the show (FMA being the exception).

I want to thank Zac and Justin for this episode! The Anncast continues to be fun, well-produced, and informative entertainment.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 14 of 14