• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam Build Fighters TV Anime's 2nd Promo Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musouka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quote
Wow, and people complained about Gundam 00 pandering to fujoshi! I'm pretty sure those first few lines were right out of a textbook on how to appeal to fangirls.

(Also, if the show is even half as much fun as Zexal, there shouldn't be anything to complain about. Oh, wait, I forgot, people love bitching about YGO without even watching it!)
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quote
musouka wrote:

(Also, if the show is even half as much fun as Zexal, there shouldn't be anything to complain about. Oh, wait, I forgot, people love bitching about YGO without even watching it!)

Its Genderswapped Angelic Layer.
kgw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 am Reply with quote
I like my science-fiction (war) stories to have some science-fiction in it, thank you.
If I wanted to watch kids playing with virtual robots, I'd watch "Danboru Senki". Oh, wait.

After fulling my quote of Gundam fan complain, I say that it's quite obvious Sunrise want to make money from their franchise. Nothing wrong with it, though. Just don't expect to take it seriously (and I am looking at you, Level 5).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4