• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Raijin Comics Becomes Monthly, Raises Price

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Jakala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Pretty much what the title says. The offical press release is here. This is how Raijin announced the news to subscribers in an e-mail:
Quote:
Great News to share with you!

We’ve been receiving some great feedback and comments from all of our readers since launching RAIJIN COMICS last November. After conducting our most recent survey, just completed over a month ago, we have decided to change RAIJIN COMICS’ frequency from a weekly to a monthly magazine beginning with Issue # 37, September 2003!

This change promises great new things!

With our distribution schedule change we are adding more pages, more great stories, and even longer chapters from some of our most popular stories in our magazine.

Our cover price will change to $5.95 per issue, but as a Raijin Comics VIP subscriber, you will continue to enjoy your special discounted rate! We are gladly rolling-over your remaining weekly issues into monthly issues.

That's not the only change! We’ve also decided to give our website a face- lift and a complete make over! This change will happen at the beginning of July. We can’t give away the details but you’ll be surprised! You’ll definitely be getting more excitement, more information, a brand new design, improved “my accounts page” and a more enjoyable shopping experience! Plan on checking it out this July!

We are eager to continue providing you with great manga, with the best stories Japan has to offer. Our goal is to always introduce our magazine to more and more new manga fans across the globe, and with your help, we will be able to do just that!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1