• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hentai recommendations.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qbfan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:52 am Reply with quote
Shoujo Sect is the best hentai ever. If you enjoy it could heck out the follow up manga Isuzu's Counter
louis6578

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:37 am Reply with quote
Rape Man, simply for the novelty of watching the most hilariously offensive premise ever. This is literally about a superhero who rapes morals into women.
Stark6891

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:15 am Reply with quote
Anyone know if there are any similar movies with this specific scene? or a similar concept. the part were the demons take the castle and force all the women to be there sex slaves is the part the intrigues me the most. I don't watch anime or hentai at all hopefully I can get pointed in the right direction.

https://imgur.com/a/mZnB2
Allen parker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:41 am Reply with quote
Hay guys
I watched many hentai animes like Charming mother , Immoral mother , hills have size , The sleazy family , sexual pursuit . Can you please tell me if there is another mom - son hentai anime.[/list][/quote]
Geeky_Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Any "consensual" hentai with an old man? Manga preferred, but anime ALWAYS welcome!

I have an old man kink (no, not daddy/daughter -- I just find older men better looking), and I've been looking for some good hentai with that, but all I get is incest, rape, and mind-break. Does anyone have suggestion of hentai with old men WITHOUT rape, incest, and such? Nothing creepy, just a couple with a big age gap.

Last edited by Geeky_Fanatic on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Geeky_Fanatic wrote:
I have an old man kink (no, not daddy/daughter -- I just find older men better looking), and I've been looking for some good hentai with that, but all I get is incest, rape, and mind-break. Does anyone have suggestion of hentai with old men WITHOUT rape, incest, and such? Nothing creepy, just a couple with a big age gap.

id suggest JK to Ero Giin-sensei and Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki The Animation
Geeky_Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:37 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
Geeky_Fanatic wrote:

id suggest JK to Ero Giin-sensei and Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki The Animation

Awesome, I'll check them out, thank you!
Nicopear227

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:55 pm Reply with quote
There’s a hentai with an unpopular guy working at a DVD rental place. He rescues this girl who was going to get raped and she gave him the power to attract girls. If I remember correctly, the girl has animal ears.
yuna49

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:08 pm Reply with quote
Geeky_Fanatic wrote:
Any "consensual" hentai with an old man? Manga preferred, but anime ALWAYS welcome!

Furueru Kuchibiru pairs a nymphomaniacal high-school student with her teacher who is probably in his late twenties or early thirties. That's not "old" by my standards but is old for anime.

Despite being a recent production, there's an uncensored version.
Nicopear227

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:59 pm Reply with quote
I was going to ask for a name but I guess it’s the wrong place.
Searching4Something

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:40 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga
Quote:
On the "hentais I'd like to know the title of" front, I remember watching one that starts off with a girl going to commit suicide by jumping off her school. Some dude sees this and tries to talk her down. He can't but in the end he says "If you're going to do it, at least have sex with me first!" she agrees and they do it, and he eventually learns what her problem is and decides to help her (I think it was boyfriend trouble).

I remember this one being hilarious and I've had it on my mind for quite a while. Could you please let me know what the title of it was?

[/quote]
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 pm Reply with quote
New Angel.
Searching4Something

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:41 pm Reply with quote
@Vaisaga
Hey thanks for replying man I actually misread your comment and thought you were looking for the hentai manga. You see there's actually a manga with the exact same premise. I had no idea there was an animation of something similar. Again thanks for letting me know.
Looking for a name

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:39 am Reply with quote
So it was a long time ago but I watched a show which and his teacher and her sister living in apartment. One of her neighbors was one of her students. His father got remarried and moved away and left the boy there and had the teacher watch him. Later on he moved in with his dad and his neighbor followed him and ended up dress like animals hiding in the barn and he also slept with his step sis who surprising had big boobs that she kept in a wrap.
bigboybry94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys,

Sorry if I'm violating any rules, this is my first post of this site Smile

Last night I read a manga on nhentai that was actually pretty good. It was of the Neptunia characters, and one of them (sorry, I'm not knowledgeable on the characters) went around fingering "sexually punishing" the other Neptunia girls and making them climax, sometimes more than once, out of fun for the one doing the fingering.

when she got to the last of the girls, the final girl was able to stop her. At which point the fingering girl was held down and all the other girls punished her back. Maybe they punished her back – one at a time, maybe all at once, maybe both. It might have even gone on for a while too.

My question is, could you guys recommend any yuri hentai and/or yuri hentai manga that is very similar to that?

Also, if anybody knows if there is a specific name to that type of yuri hentai, if you could let me know that too - that would be fantastic

Thanks!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 20 of 21