• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hentai recommendations.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
There's a Hentai Recommendation thread that might give you some titles (expect this thread to get merged with that one).

Strong possibility. Wink
Touma

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Also, this Hentai Recommendations thread needs to be added to the list of official recommendations threads in the first post of the "Anime Hunting" thread.

EDIT: I see now it it is on the list as "Erotica." I missed it before.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ratzel2

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:03 pm Reply with quote
a group of girls make parties so they can drug and paralyzed men exept their dicks and then have sex with them, leave them on train tracks to die?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Ratzel2 wrote:
a group of girls make parties so they can drug and paralyzed men exept their dicks and then have sex with them, leave them on train tracks to die?

this is Living Sex Toy Delivery
Ratzel2

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:59 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
Ratzel2 wrote:

this is Living Sex Toy Delivery

omg thank you
Crystalline3

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:26 pm Reply with quote
What are some good series involving actual rape (a.k.a non-consensual stuff where she doesn't change into someone else entirely and ends up enjoying it)? I'm looking for stuff where the "victim" was previously someone bad, or a person who ended up doing a lot of harm onto others, basically. I suppose it makes me more uncomfortable to see someone completely innocent being raped, so yeah, lol.

Cheers, guys.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:42 am Reply with quote
I don't recall the title, but what came to mind was this one where a group of girls go around falsely accusing men of being molesters. One man has his life ruined by them and plots revenge.
Gatherum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:59 pm Reply with quote
Is they any such thing as a hentai with good (and by good, I mean great, as hentai goes) production values that doesn't involve rape, ridiculous faces, extreme sadomasochism, or defecation? Something vanilla, in other words, but that looks good?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:08 pm Reply with quote
the best looking one I've seen that fits what your looking for is Another Lady Innocent
Gatherum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:34 am Reply with quote
...You know, as I was typing out that request, I thought to myself, "Someone is going to suggest Another Lady Innocent." Víola! Razz

I've already seen it. Might watch it again, even though it will forever go unfinished--perhaps for the better, since the preview in the credits strongly implies rape or coercion.

What's the next-best-looking one, though? Razz
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:14 am Reply with quote
Only other title that stands out to me as particularly well animated is Moonlight Lady, but that has plenty of rape and other weird stuff, so...
yuna49

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:36 am Reply with quote
Kara no Shoujo is nicely illustrated, but sadly censored and incomplete.

Swallowtail Inn was directed by Shinbo Akiyuki under an alias. It has some fetishistic content.

Darling is a humorous look into the life of a hentai mangaka and his cute young wife. It has decent production values.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:29 am Reply with quote
Baka Ane is decently animated though some of the scene come across as more hilarious than "damn that's nice animation." The same company also animated an episode of Rance and Koi Kishi Purely Kiss. Apparently, they also animated Otome Dori which is NTR (which won't be what you're looking for but I can give suggestions if you're into that kind of stuff).
aodtonix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:41 am Reply with quote
can someone help me find this hentai: a dude eavesdrop on a female and male teacher and they're both engaged, both of them are virgins btw because the girl thought they'd do it after marriage but the boy wants to do it turning down the advancement, as the female teacher walks out he saw the dude who eavesdrop [expletive] another teacher (in a maid outfit, I think,probably blonde) the female teacher got wet as it zoomed into her crotch, she was saying something like why are they doing it outside or something like that... fast forward to the dude blackmailing the engaged teacher to have sex with him yadi yadi yada. btw the female teacher in a presumed maid outfit was fucked from behind as she's leaning on a tree in school in the afternoon. sucks i forgot the title.

would appreciate the help!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:29 am Reply with quote
go play kowaku no toki, if you want to get depressed
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 19 of 21