• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How long is FMA manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kagutsuchi!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Quick question, can anyone tell me what chapter the FMA manga is on right now? And/or what its scheduled run is?
Geoff_s

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Chapter 58 came out last week around Monday, the tenth. I don't think Arakawa has said anything about how long she expects it to turn out, yet.
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quote
kagutsuchi! wrote:
Quick question, can anyone tell me what chapter the FMA manga is on right now? And/or what its scheduled run is?

If I read the ANN Encyclopedia correctly manga#2565 There are 13 volumes so far.
nefadol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quote
kagutsuchi! wrote:

Volume 14 will be out in July in Japan (they're released in March, July, and November). There is a new chapter released once a month in Shonen Gangan around the 10th. It's been rumored that it'll end around volume 20, but that is still rather uncertain.
barbapapa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quote
nefadol wrote:
kagutsuchi! wrote:

Volume 14 will be out in July in Japan (they're released in March, July, and November). There is a new chapter released once a month in Shonen Gangan around the 10th. It's been rumored that it'll end around volume 20, but that is still rather uncertain.

20-ish (maybe a bit less even, or a bit more) would be about correct. Arakawa did say that she was getting to the point with the story much faster as time goes by.
Tho... that's pretty much a given.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1