• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Harmagedon = Genma Wars?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:02 am Reply with quote
I'm really confused on this. The encyclopedia and some other sites say that the Japanese title to the Harmagedon movie is Genma Wars, is it related at all to the TV series Genma Wars? Seems kinda odd that two different series would have the exact same name. I saw Harmagedon a long time ago, but haven't seen Genma Wars yet. I know theres a character in Harma by the name of Genma, maybe there's some confusion?

So, do they just happen to have the same title, or are they some how related, or is it just an error?

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:52 am Reply with quote
As far as I know, Harmagedon and Genma Wars are not related. Harmagedon's other title is Genma Taisen, which translates to Genma Wars, but many people know it as The Great Battle of Genma.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1