• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ranma 1/2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
king_micah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:27 am Reply with quote
Ranma is a bit messed up .
There should be two series, but really its season one and season 2-7. Not the two identical ones we have. Season one was not done by the same people as the later seasons, but the same company though.
Also, the OVA's, as established by Tenchi, should be seperated into into the six OVA's, the 3 super, and 2 special OVA's with the 3rd movie having another place. All were seperate productions at very differant dates, with differant companies and directors involved. If we don't, then the Tenchi's should be condensed, as the Tenchi OVA's are boxed in the same fashion as the Ranma OVA's. The information can be grabbed from here: http://www.furinkan.com/anime/ which also has the specials not released in this country.
NawkXela

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:56 am Reply with quote
Isn't there like a fifth season to the seemingly-neverending Ranma Series?

I think the manga is in better orger than the series and is easily understandable chronologically.

But stuff is like this is expected when you mess with order and other stuff of such long series like Ranma.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1