• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Goku Gets Naruto Costume in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Game

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Running Wild

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quote
That image is 100% correct.
hojo 360

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Animeking1108 wrote:
MasterKingJC wrote:
Why would you do such thing to Goku? Confused

Like that it's some kind of insult to Goku?
It is Naruto is not close to being on the same level as DBZ or Goku ones been around for a very long time the others been around for some time id rather see him get Kenshiro's outfit least that fit:P
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:00 am Reply with quote
Second Fire Shadow wrote:
penguintruth wrote:
DBZ video games in one image.

If you mean DBZ video games from 2008, then I absolutely agree with that image, but if your comment regards games from the Budokai or Tenkaichi series... you're damn a fool.

I would agree but with the exception of Raging Blast 2, I enjoyed it as it didn't try to retell the story for the umpteenth time also the battle system was fairly varied compared to Ultimate Tenkaichi which each character had no more than 5 moves and could all be liked together by spamming A which became very tedious after the first battle.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Slayer151515

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 am Reply with quote
shadowsythe13 wrote:
Really namco bandai why not physical release for vita version please don't be like capcom

No kidding. I was looking forward to having this on my shelf. I don't have memory card space for downloaded games. Although, I guess it is better than nothing. At least it's not like pirate warriors 2, where there is a Vita version and yet we don't get it at all. That pissed me off.
Ginsan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 am Reply with quote
Setsura1 wrote:
I don't know guys, I think it actually looks kind of cool Anime hyper

Me too. I thought it would be the orange one, luckily it wasn't
ARC-1300

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:43 pm Reply with quote
isn't this, I don't know backwards or something? I mean when Naruto was wearing Goku's clothing it was a nice shout out to the series, much like the manga was from the beginning.But why would Goku be wearing clothes from an inferior series?
Mugley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:29 am Reply with quote
The amount of elitism in this thread, and by extension the western fanbases for these shows, is disappointing... In Japan there is a lot of crossover material between shonen jump series from merchandise, to trading card games, to video games, to even theme park attractions and you never see this kind of animosity among the other side of the pacific. Instead there is quite a lot of embracing and celebration to be had. It seems exclusive to the anime fanbase here because I do not recall seeing little children throwing a fit when they see Little Mermaid interacting with Beauty and the Beast at Disneyland and if those children are being more well behaved than anime fans in their late teens and twenties then that does not paint the medium in a very positive light here. It is amazing this is some kind of issue for some people... Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2