• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime News Nina! - 2013-09-18

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadress

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote
N.R. wrote:
I'm moving out of my parent's house in a month. Luckily this means I can pretty much leave my room "as is" and start filling my new apartment with new goodies Laughing

Oh, but this is just delaying the problem. When I moved across the country, I left so much shit at my parent's house. Now guess what? I have my own townhouse now and they are shipping me box after box of all my previous shit. Now I have all my old stuff AND all my new stuff AND I AM DROWNING, OH GOD- I need to downsize, but I am going to Japan soon for the first time and do you know how many gashapon I'm going to end up buying? ALL THE GASHAPON

First world nerd problems!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote
That, or anxiety over the little nugget you dropped right above it. Is Nina going on hiatus, prepared in advance, guest artist, reduced schedule, or will you be trooping it out?
writerpatrick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quote
It doesn't matter what it is, there's a point in one's life where they collect way too much stuff, whether it be books, records, movies or whatever. And the worst part is that one often uses the excuse that it's an investment, yet when one has to get rid of it they wind up making back only a fraction of what they paid for it.
Asrialys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:11 am Reply with quote
PmChivas wrote:
Asrialys wrote:
I have accumulated a pretty large anime and manga collection through my impulsive buying, and a good majority of it is basically my backlog...

But I know where my passport is.

For minute there I didn't realize I had already posted, then I looked at the name and it wasn't me. Anime smile + sweatdrop

There is someone else out that has my buying habits and backlog, too. I don't know whether to be happy or commiserate with you.

And I kinda know where my passport is unless it moved itself when I wasn't looking, which has been known to happen with other things. Wink

Ah, blind-buying...

Frikkin' artboxes...
gridsleep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quote
Well, at least he can sell it all for twice as much for his retirement.
ZanraiKid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:25 am Reply with quote
Penguin_Factory wrote:
I want to watch Kurobi-Chan no Dinosaur now.

Good to see Kurobi-Chan no Dinosaur is getting the recognition it deserves. I'm guessing it could be the breakout show of the Fall Season. I especially like the character of Apato-kun and his laid back attitude. Just eating leaves all day long. Though his relationship with Dipurodo-chan is weird. I mean, they're from the same genus.
Mints97

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:04 am Reply with quote
El-ahrairah wrote:
GiriOni wrote:
I can sympathize... I have $1000+ dollars of Bionicles that are sitting around my room taking up space and dust.

Wow, another BIONICLE fan... I've never met one in the anime fandom before. Smile (I Myself am down to two boxes of assorted parts.)

My anime collection isn't actually all that big, mostly because I don't have any money. Crying or Very sad

Lol, I've got a box full of Bionicle under my bed. And not a single anime figurine, or poster, or even a disk.
Hellfish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote
I have all my collection strewn between two towns and while I am trying to purge the stuff that I don't really care anymore I am no hurry, Also I don't think I will be moving soon which is actually a relief. But I do have to do something about my ordering abilitys because I already have 3 bookshelves and even with that I cannot order all my stuff -.-
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3