• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Saya no Uta (Visual Novel)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zgripţuroicǎ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quote
So, I started playing this game tonight (well, at 4AM, actually), and wow. Gory and creepy as anything. Could anyone tell me if Chäos;head is this gory and odd? I'm thinking I'll really enjoy this one, and probably like Chäos;head if they're similar. May need to take a break in between them though, so I can cope with sanity for a little while.
bluegender7DoD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quote
haha I just did the same thing last night, I know this is totally late and you have probably already seen chaos;head by now. but chaos;head doesn't compare to this in the slightest. this makes chaos;head look like a show for 6 year olds. and I am totally with you on the sanity thing, but you probably don't need to wait to watch Chaos;head. I'm still in the process of finishing saya no uta, and I haveto say that I have never been more disturbed and freaked out by anything I've seen/read before (note though that this is actually my first visual novel and I'd say the next thing down from this that I have seen would be either school days or higurashi, but still neither of them freak me out even half as much as this.) I don't recommend this to anyone who hasn't already been somewhat desensitized by other forms of media such as the internet itself. nor would I say that anyone below the age of 17 should even consider looking at this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1