• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Samurai 7, Basilisk, Trinity Blood on Canada TV

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabakyuu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:51 pm Reply with quote
Well I decided to buy the channel and I don't regret it. I really love Samurai 7 and Trinity Bloody so far. I'm not that impressed with Basilisk as of now, but I'll watch all three of them to the end anyway. They chose a really nice time to start airing these shows because they should end around christmas as long as they keep airing a new episode per week..
WitchHunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quote
i was quite happy to see that accidentally browsing the dig cable channels i didn't have by accident last night. i saw 3 animes and wasn't too late to get it, they were on eps 4 last night so i changed over my package, since i'm just experimenting anyways and added razer in the place of the extra channel i was already getting. to be honest i watch more non digital channels but now i may be keeping my box on.

hooray for us being first to have a series for once! i taped them last night so i haven't watched yet so i can't say if they are any good or not, i'm just happy to have new shows. since ytv dropped almost all their anime i haven't watched it much since. listen up ytv.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2