• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei Anime Gets Anime With Yūichi Nakamura, Saori Hayami

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renextronex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:16 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Splitter wrote:
From that synopsis, my guess is the main guy is Jesus and his little sister is hardcore tsundere for him. Pass.

She's not tsundere. Maybe a touch yandere, but definitely not tsundere. She's very openly affectionate with him.

OK, people really dont try to describe the relationships between the characters if you didn't read the novels. i mean tsundere??????? yandere?????? what Miyuki is, is a HARD CORE BROKON that eventually pouts when seeing the donkan side of Tatsuya, who btw i dont fking see why is being compared whit Jesus?!?!?!

and for the harem thing, well i have read harem novels before and i don't think is a harem even if it have harem elements the history is definitely not a harem centered one, so i think it wont be off the mark to say that is something like "light-harem" (serious spoiler coming so read it at your own responsibility)

spoiler[i don't really think that the novel will end in tatsuya ending up in a romantic relationship because he cant feel love (just in a romantic way, he still can feel brotherly love) and is said in one part that since the feeling was not "blocked" but "destroyed" the possibility of reversing the process does not exist"]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3