• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Walkure Romanze (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quote
Episode 2

How many false sex situations was that? I was partially expecting him to get slapped by the girl out of nowhere for all the tumbles at strange moments towards the end.
Bango

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 pm Reply with quote
They'd never do it in a TV series but it'd be hilarious if one random time they actually were doing sexual stuff. If just so the staff could go "Ha! You thought we'd just throw around innuendo all episode?!"
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Princess Lover!, ep 10 I believe. it's blocked by convenient foreground objects, but Hartman is definitelyspoiler[ fingering Josephine]. same with an early episode of Demon King Daimao. Wanna be bad guy Fujiko spoiler[is pleasuring herself on screen], but partially blocked by foreground objects.

both of those series have multiple it's not what it looks/sounds like moments like this show
Bango

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:29 pm Reply with quote
I don't remember the scene in Princess Lover. It's been a while so I'll re-check it so thanks for the ep#. Daimaoh is on my to-watch list. Thanks for those.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:51 pm Reply with quote
Well it seems obvious now whom he is going to pick.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:23 pm Reply with quote
RIP spoiler[hair] 2013, Mio.

I did see it coming though from the promotional poster/PV video so it wasn't entirely a surprise. I am glad she spoiler[won] her debut match though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:48 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, glad they didn't go the Wanna be the Strongest in the World route where our so-called heroine spoiler[loses her first fifty matches...]
leatherhead333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 pm Reply with quote
Episode 3 was actually kind interesting. The last episode almost me drop the series with how retarded the random and unnecessary innuendos were. All the sports based anime this season has been good so far (expect a certain wrestling anime) so maybe that's why i was expecting at least a somewhat serious take on jousting.

The MC impressed me too showing he is not just the useless and dense guy i thought he was. His strategy was actually very smart and shows why all the girls want him.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quote
leatherhead333 wrote:

The MC impressed me too showing he is not just the useless and dense guy i thought he was. His strategy was actually very smart and shows why all the girls want him.

Lol why would you think he was useless? Its not like some of the best riders want him as their coach....
leatherhead333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
leatherhead333 wrote:

Lol why would you think he was useless? Its not like some of the best riders want him as their coach....

Umm from episode 1 it's VERY clear that he has no intentions of being the coach of anyone anytime soon. The fact that he keeps saying that he will consider it every time someone asks him is pretty much proof of this. I'm sure there is a reason for this but it just makes him look very indecisive. Only reason he helped Mio is because it was technically his fault that the situation happened (though not really) and she is his friend. It doesn't help he's got the completely oblivious to certain situations thing going on as well.

Yes he could POSSIBLY be someone important but since he keeps turning down all the people who ask him for his coaching assistance it just made him seem useless to me and it thanks to Mio screwing up to get him back into coaching and it's likely thanks to her that he'll end up making a decision soon if i had to take a guess.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
Well it seems obvious now whom he is going to pick.

girlfriend, begleiter, both?
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:03 pm Reply with quote
Episode 4

I enjoyed the scene of Mio spoiler[polishing Takahiro's helmet.] Heh.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Episode 4
For some reason, I'd assume that match would of ended in a draw even if spoiler[Takahiro did not interfere. At any rate, I expect a rematch between the duo and maybe even for Akane to go up against Celia in the tournament semi-finals or one of the later round]. Just a prediction though~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quote
that was a stupid thing to do, but at least we got to see more of why everyone wants him as a coach
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
that was a stupid thing to do, but at least we got to see more of why everyone wants him as a coach

Why would it be stupid? If he didn't interfere, they might of gotten into more trouble from the spoiler[student council].
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8