• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Walkure Romanze (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 pm Reply with quote
Episode 10

Who he will choose is.... is going to be revealed after the break. It is like a bloody reality tv show.

It was sweet with the friend thing, I actually a little bit of water leaking from my eyes.

Also just figured out that the horse Sakura has a sakura petal shape on her head.
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:23 am Reply with quote
I bet he didn't make an actual choice at the end even if they didn't get interrupted. Anyways, I'll look forward to spoiler[Akane's match next time. It seems she'll be going up against her long time admirer Celia.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:52 am Reply with quote
Just pick Mio already. I bet the finals will be Celia vs Mio.
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:34 am Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

Likely. I'm going to predict that she will win.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quote
EP 11

Can Mio get any luckier? Her side of the bracket was pathetic. She had a bunch of no names and the worst female, Bertille, on her bracket. Meanwhile the other bracket had Celia, Noel, Lisa, and Akane. If Mio was on the other bracket she would have lost early, but nope spoiler[she got gifted a bye to the finals.] I really hope the winner of spoiler[Noel and Celia's match wipes the floor with Mio, even if Takahiro chooses Mio in the end. It would be really cliche for a person who only started jousting for a month to win it all because she lucked out with a weak bracket and has "special eyes".]
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

As it's an OP that I usually skip, I only just noticed that they're jousting each other in it.
leatherhead333

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quote
The way things are going it's obvious Takahiro will be helping Mio during the final match. As much as i wanted Noel to win, it wouldn't really be an epic final match if Celia wasn't in it. In my ideal world i'd like for him to pick Celia though just because Mio is just so dayum annoying to me.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:55 pm Reply with quote
I hope one day either Mangagamer or JAST can license the Visual Novel and the recent expansion. would be interesting to see how the jousting would work, and I have no doubt it's much better than the anime has been.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quote
Episode 11

At first I was annoyed at where this episode ended, but in hindsight it is obvious what will happen. It looks rather stupid and a little sportsman like to spoiler[purposely get your helmet hit].
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Finale

Omg it was so cheesy when spoiler[Mirelle stood up] that I couldn't help but laugh. At least spoiler[Mio did not win even though Takahiro picked him.] Honestly I did not enjoy this as much as Ricotta's other work Princess Lover. Both had similar settings, but PL at least had a stronger harem lead that was decisive. I am giving this a So-So.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:26 am Reply with quote
Episode 12

I did not even need to see to figure out that spoiler[Mirelle would stand] and that the final spoiler[win would be by feather fly]. spoiler[Celia won like she] should have, even if spoiler[natural ability was supposed to overcome years of hard work].

It was not really that good of a series, the animation could have some nice moments, some okay ecchi moments, and an oversaturation of ecchi. Not to mention so many cheesy parts, as characterised by Mio. I think I will also give it a So-so rating, it just did not grab my attention that much with being quite mediocre.

I will remember this as the anime with horses, and Senpai... Pai... Pai... Pai... There were some ok running gags.
Funny little bit at the end, Sakura spoiler[(Takahiro) wanted to get ridden by the girls.]
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quote
It's funny, usually I have no problem forgetting that a show is based off of an eroge when I see one of these tepid adaptations that ignores the gratuitous sexual content, but for some reason, every episode, every situation, I kept thinking to myself -this is probably where they'd be having sex.
And in a way... I wonder if him being a pimp wouldn't have made him a more interesting guy. I mean, he's such a boring, empty, passionless character, a little bit of casual boning couldn't hurt! Instead they gelded that stud.
Morisummer500

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:55 pm Reply with quote
I liked it when Mio, who was a klutz, first started to learn jousting and couldn't balance the pole, she was cuter too with long hair. I watched this at the same time as Ladies v Butlers and both animes had an
episode where one naked girl sat atop another one's shoulders, like not a too common anime trope though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8