• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RIGHT TURN ONLY!! - Sugar High

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candeh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quote
HitokiriShadow wrote:
But it's not that hard to find the actual manga list. It's right under the member login on the right. There is a small box labeled "Buy/Read Manga" with only two items and "Manga" is one of them. That's what you are looking for.

I think it's pretty confusing seeing as they also have a "Manga" tab on the top, which is what I'm talking about in my previous post. What a terrible design Sad
Cloe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:35 am Reply with quote
Kagemusha wrote:
Where's the avatar from BTW? Looks like 4℃ to me, and knowing you...

Kemonozume!!!!! <3

Not technically a Studio 4°C anime, but just about (it's Masaaki Yuasa's work). More info.

I'm probably going to be disgorging praise for this show all over the place like a maniac for the next few weeks, so please bear with me...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
championferret

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:41 am Reply with quote
Quote:

Yeah, their manga section is pretty disappointing since it's full of terrible user-submitted manga. Good thing all of this great work is up, or I would have never experienced the work of art that is FoxBoy. Rolling Eyes Way to lead the manga revolution, guys!

Wow, furries, 'punchlines' looking like rejects from The Neopian Times on neopets.com that are 'funny because the characters are HYPER ^____^!", hideous computer coloured art...it's everything I despise about anime/manga 'fandom' all rolled into one...er, whatever it's supposed to be.
PLEASE tell me that's not something they're considering publishing...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3