• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aniplex Rents Garden of Sinners on PlayStation Network

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crisha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 am Reply with quote
Veers wrote:
Is that the best comeback you can come up with? Really? Laughing

Hey, it genuinely made me chuckle. I still don't have any sort of audio system set up what goes beyond my tv's speakers, and I only recently got my first HD tv. And I still use my old tv with only a cable output that requres me to use a converter box just to hook up to composite cables.

And if my statement seems absurd, then it ties in with the absurdity of the original statement.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dante80

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 am Reply with quote
Really though...John Casey you must have made 100 posts or so concerning this title.

We get it, you think the import release was terribly overpriced, and you want a cheap dub version to buy now. Hell, most people agree with you and want the same thing to happen.

So stop beating a dead horse.
John Casey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quote
willag wrote:
Veers wrote:
Is that the best comeback you can come up with? Really? Laughing

Hey, it genuinely made me chuckle. I still don't have any sort of audio system set up what goes beyond my tv's speakers, and I only recently got my first HD tv. And I still use my old tv with only a cable output that requres me to use a converter box just to hook up to composite cables.

And if my statement seems absurd, then it ties in with the absurdity of the original statement.

Ok, has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, my TV and sound system were a graduation gift from my dad?

It's certainly within the realm of possibility.

Dante80 wrote:
So stop beating a dead horse.

>:< No! I'm an animal activist, so I can't very well beat a living horse. My options are limited!
luffypirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:39 am Reply with quote
I can't wait to see when JC's reaction when they actually release it here.

...scrolling down the news feed on ANN..."Aniplex Licenses Garden of Sinners for Blu-ray Release" "ZOMG!! BLASTOISE!" *epic spasm* "eheh..ehe..heh..heheh...ehe"
John Casey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quote
luffypirate85 wrote:
I can't wait to see when JC's reaction when they actually release it here.

...scrolling down the news feed on ANN..."Aniplex Licenses Garden of Sinners for Blu-ray Release" "ZOMG!! BLASTOISE!" *epic spasm* "eheh..ehe..heh..heheh...ehe"

...scrolling down the official statement... "...will receive a single limited print run, so order while supplies last. It will have an MSRP of $250, with a special first-week deal of $235." "O. M. G." UUUAAAOOOOHHH!!!! *epic rage*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4