• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
MentalMachine: banned.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:51 am Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
If he's that desperate to go through all the trouble of making account after account, that's fine. Point is, it's more work for him, but with very little effort from everyone else to just shut him out. So, no worries.

Yeah true, but I'll keep my eye out and report it everytime he pops up. But as I said, he's probably reading this right now and probably making multiple ANN accounts just so he can find way to troll and throw his inflamatory rhetoric on the forum one way or another.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ReverseTitan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:21 am Reply with quote
Why did you put me on moderation? Because of the "things I have said?" Well, mdo should be on moderation, too. All he does is whine how South Korea is better than Japan, soapboxing all day and night proclaiming this fact and acting like a South Korean nationalist, even though he has no idea that the Korean people as a whole are perhaps the most ethnocentric people in the worst and would not be willing to accept a person outside of their Korean ethnicity, which he does not have. But for some reason, I'm put on moderation for things I've said, which I'll admit are not right all the time, but mdo7 should be on moderation too. Filtering my posts just because you think I'm some guy is ridiculous. There are many people who emulate the style of oh, let's say Fencedude or TitanXL. Are those Fencedude/TitanXL? Well no, because you've SEEN their IP address, right? If you have banned Tenjin's main IP, then HOW can I be him? I would have been blocked outright from signing in. Perhaps I could be him using a proxy, but Tenjin likes the Cowboy Bebop dub and I LOATHE that dub, so that should be telling you something? How can I be this Tenjin, if he LOVES something I LOATHE? Explain, because I don't think you can prove me wrong.
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Excuse me, I don't go over the line unlike you. I don't insult people unlike you and I don't set up multiple accounts unlike you. Also your style of writing also match with Yamadakun/Mentalmachine/DomonX2/RagnaVII. So I think you could be one in the same, the IP address can be changed using software to manipulate the IP rendering the IP ban useless, maybe you use it so you can deceive the moderators, but your style of writing gives it away.

Excuse me, you being a pro-Japanese nationalist is no better, and I am a anime fans for 7 years and I can tell you that South Korea play the marketing/globalization game better then Japan. I'm sorry Japan lost it's "coolness" few years back. I don't want to go off topic, but ReverseTitan, I think you're Yamadakun/Mentalmachine/DomonX2/RagnaVII one in the same. You can changed the IP address, but your style of writing give it away. No 2 person can't share the same personality. Also you can find way to deceive people but it's not going to work.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:54 pm Reply with quote
ReverseTitan wrote:
Why did you put me on moderation? Because of the "things I have said?"

Because of what and how. You were first reported as being overly-abrasive, rude, condescending, and insulting. In other words, being a dick. People are welcome to present their opinions and arguments all they want. But name-calling, personal insults, and blanket statements will not be tolerated. Disagree respectfully or go somewhere else.

ReverseTitan wrote:
Perhaps I could be him using a proxy

Yep. Thanks for saving the detective work.

ReverseTitan wrote:
Explain, because I don't think you can prove me wrong.

Don't have to. The Internet is based on speculation, not fact. Your attitude and general demeanor are the same (controlling, self-centered narcissist) as the other guys. And the fact that you've even postulated so many "hypothetical scenarios" when you clearly should never have had to ('cause you're "not the same guy") is a dead giveaway. I mean, who the hell randomly looks at a thread about someone they've never heard of and just so happens to discover a handful of users comparing him to someone else? Oh, right. 'Cause you're a narcissist and like the attention.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4