• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fruits Basket Sets Booklist Record

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:55 am Reply with quote
Sorry for my bad grammar :oops:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
miji

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:52 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad to see FB doing so well Smile! It's such a wonderful story that I think that it has mass appeal. That does not just restrict itself to gender and age. My brother is in his 30's and LOVES the manga and anime. I think all you Naruto worriers have nothing to, ummm..., worry about. Naruto is selling extremely well, and I expect as the series goes on, that the manga will just increase in popularity. And Viz has nothing to be upset about, they pretty much own the Graphic Novel top 10 each month. I'm sure they are quite happy with sales.

As far as people worried about the prospect of Ouran High School Host Club being licensed (it's currently my number one show that needs to be licensed NOW), I don't think there is much to worry about either. It's a BONES production, and regardless of what type of series it is, I think on that alone, people want to license it. Just my opinion, but BONES and Gonzo are two production compaines that in the past few years or so, everything they've produced has been licensed. (hope I'm not jinxing myself here).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4