• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Grappler Baki

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solidair

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quote
I would like to see a third season of grappler baki. I would like to find a way to convince the makers of grappler baki to continue a third season.

I was thinking maybe if there was a large mass of request, they might consider this option or like, what do you think?

I believe if like thousands of people e-mailed them one day or like keep emailing them they might consider it or something.
undeadben

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:06 am Reply with quote
This is a series that had it's second season air in Japan five years ago. I doubt anyone will be looking at making a third season now. I don't recognize the production company, they may not even be in business anymore.

The Encyclopedia here shows that only 18 users have seen at least part of the second season. There may be others, but these are the only 18 people among them who even thought enough of the season to add it to their lists. My point being that this show has absolutely no popularity.

And lastly e-mail campaigns would earn as much attention as online petitions: none.

My suggestion; go watch other anime. There is a lot of anime available and I'm sure you can easily find something you might like, maybe even a lot more than Baki.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Even if they were to make a third season of Baki, would not be a long lived season anyway, because the series that's currently running in Shonen Champion is about spoiler[Baki fighting his dad, Yujiro.] Basically it's looking like the last series for the Baki series as far as Keisuke Itagaki would be concerend.
God Gundam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:20 am Reply with quote
Solidair wrote:
I believe if like thousands of people e-mailed them one day or like keep emailing them they might consider it or something.

You've got to be kidding me. Go ahead, put together some mass Internet petition with fake e-mail addresses. I'm sure the studio will take you VERY seriously. Rolling Eyes
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:51 am Reply with quote
God Gundam wrote:
You've got to be kidding me. Go ahead, put together some mass Internet petition with fake e-mail addresses. I'm sure the studio will take you VERY seriously. Rolling Eyes

I agree. E-mails don't do Jack Squat in this society today. The reason why there isn't a third season may have to do with how the anime did in Japan, and there is a possibility that Keisuke Itagaki has his say on what goes with his series. I love it when people ask for more seasons of a series. Do you guys ever think of how it did in Japan? It doesn't matter how popular it is over here. It's coming from over there.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1