• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - August 26th - September 1st

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Buster Blader 126 wrote:
Someone_II wrote:
Basilisk and Trinity Blood were both in theaters in the U.S. in April and May respectively and predates the Canadian TV run (July). Razz

Oh, that shouldn't really count. Razz

And why is that? An anime premiere, whether it be in a theater or on TV is a premeire none the less in my book. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Someone_II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quote
Anime_Freak wrote:
Buster Blader 126 wrote:
Someone_II wrote:
Basilisk and Trinity Blood were both in theaters in the U.S. in April and May respectively and predates the Canadian TV run (July). Razz

Oh, that shouldn't really count. Razz

And why is that? An anime premiere, whether it be in a theater or on TV is a premeire none the less in my book. Razz

But I was talking about the TV premiers, not premiers in general so we win Laughing . And @: Buster Blater: I totally forgot but you're right, we DO get bleach first.
rocklobster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:46 am Reply with quote
Actually, [AS] can't advertise their shows. They don't want the parents getting all upset. That's why they're such a closely-guarded secret. Remember, cartoons still have their reputation as children's entertainment, despite the evidence to the contrary. (i.e. South Park and Simpsons.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RezSav

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:00 am Reply with quote
He forgot Howl's Moving Castle Sad It's on right now on Starz Cinema, and will repeat later today at 4:40 p.m. Central if anyone is interested.
MeggieMay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:24 pm Reply with quote
When did that start showing on Encore?
Iritscen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:43 am Reply with quote
I just have to say "Ditto" on how annoying these schedule changes are. I think the person in charge of programming the late-night anime should be chastised, if not fired. Seriously, they have no idea what they're doing to themselves with all these changes.

Really, though, the thing to do is email Adult Swim and express ourselves politely but firmly. I don't have the willpower to get off my bum and do it (and I'm actually too busy to even be posting here right now), but if you guys will, so will I.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2