• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Upcoming Viz Artbooks

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sakura no Miko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:32 am Reply with quote
Did I mis-read that, or are some of these books just being re-released? Because I'm positive Der Mond and The Art of Fushigi Yuugi were around before...
The Naked Beast

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:02 am Reply with quote
Yes they are re-releasing Der Mond and Fushigi Yuugi. It will be the 2nd Edition. It was released in the past and I guess not many people heard about it.

It is kind of corny to have two Fullmetal Alchemist Profiles and Artbooks, one for the manga and another for the anime. It hurts my wallet a lot since I end up buying all four items.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Sakura no Miko wrote:
Did I mis-read that, or are some of these books just being re-released? Because I'm positive Der Mond and The Art of Fushigi Yuugi were around before...

Yes, those are re-releases. However, I believe Fushigi Yuugi (I don't know about the others) will be in the unflipped Japanese format, whereas the first one was in the American left-to-right format.
Michi
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:16 am Reply with quote
This makes me happy, though, because I love Der Mond and haven't had the chance to pick it up yet. Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1