• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RIGHT TURN ONLY!! - This Vinland Is Your Vinland

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutiebunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:35 am Reply with quote
I might be one of those that preferred Anime Kobato to Manga Kobato, not only because I thought the anime ending was better, but I liked how the anime handled the issue of reincarnation better.

spoiler[Episode 20 starts out with five scenes showing one of Kobato's past lives where she was Fujimoto's daughter. It shows her playing with dolls while listening to Fujimoto play the same song that Kobato always sings. The last scene shows the dolls on the floor, and Kobato is no longer around.]

Kohaku's appearance in Kobato seemed like a continuation of Wish. Kohaku was a secondary character, but she was vital..especially in Episode 13 (IMO, one of the best episodes of the series).

I'd love to see Wish brought back, but I feel that way with so many good 'classics' that this new generation of fans have never heard of.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2