• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
E-Mail Notifications?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kid Ryan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:39 am Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
We discovered a problem on our end that is probably responsible for this. It's easy to fix and will be taken care of soon.

-t

Hi, sorry to bother you, but any update on this problem?

I still haven't been receiving any emails from here Sad.
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:26 am Reply with quote
Sorry if I bumped the thread, but has this issue been fixed yet, is Toddler Naruto getting his email notification now??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:50 pm Reply with quote
I'm sure if this was still a problem Toddler Naruto would have brought this up himself and my guess, because no one else has mentioned this problem recently, there is no longer an issue.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
I'm sure if this was still a problem Toddler Naruto would have brought this up himself and my guess, because no one else has mentioned this problem recently, there is no longer an issue.

You're probably right, but I just want to check to make sure (and follow-up) if Toddler Naruto has anymore problem.
st_owly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:49 am Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
TsunaReborn! wrote:

You're probably right, but I just want to check to make sure (and follow-up) if Toddler Naruto has anymore problem.

You're not a mod or an admin so why is it any of your business?
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 am Reply with quote
A more direct route of what I was trying to establish - I lean if you were still being directly effected I could understand.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2