• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Answerman - A Whiter Shade of Pale

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:01 pm Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:
In Hikaru No Go's defense, Viz did try to mention local North American Go gatherings to help encourage interest in the "sport". So while it's a niche hobby here, compared to Asia, there is a following for it. I'm surprised that Viz didn't at least publish the Prince of Tennis sequel on SJA, though. Anyway, the anime sequel seems to be doing ok on CR, at least, so maybe you can ask them to go back and pick up the rest of the previous show.

unfortunately just like moribito, it as well as prince of tennis wasnt meant for the US broadcast. Shonen Jump title or not. it would have been better if Gintama was given that broadcast license instead of those two.

also the french benefit of a twin release of both sub and dub version is it put all of those annoying fansubs dead on arrival. hopefully more popular series will get the same treatment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3