• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: One Piece Movie 10: Strong World BD+DVD

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:06 am Reply with quote
true enough. though their actually doing the dub pretty good in my view. though with the exception of brook's VA. though that would probably wont be an issue once people get use to it as with how there was some that didn't liked that had the same female voice for chopper in the human form.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Toriko36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:51 pm Reply with quote
Great review and I agree with pretty much everything you said about it.

Just viewed Strong World last night and boy was that a fun ride. I can't comment on the english dub but the original japanese dub was just incredible. Animation was very good. Granted the budget for this film was probably very high. Music and sound were also top notch and it was just alot of fun to watch.

I agree with the review, as this could of easily slipped into the canon of the series and even though it's a side story, doesn't feel like filler at all. I've read up to the 69th volume and I believe it's right before the group splits up for training and it feels right and not out of place at all.

I'm really looking forward to viewing Z, whenever Funimation can acquire the rights to it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2