Forum - View topic
Report Abusive PMs Here

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Key

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quote
It's the same ass as always, and always with a new ID. Best just to not even bother to read these if you get one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Psycho 101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:01 pm Reply with quote
I know this is a very dumb question......but why the hell does this guy do this? I mean what is the point? The PM's are so ridiculous no one in their right mind could take them seriously. It's like a stereotypical script right from x-box live or the Youtube comments sections. And every time we simply ban that new name as well. I just don't get the pointlessness of him continuing to do this.
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
I know this is a very dumb question......but why the hell does this guy do this? I mean what is the point? The PM's are so ridiculous no one in their right mind could take them seriously. It's like a stereotypical script right from x-box live or the Youtube comments sections. And every time we simply ban that new name as well. I just don't get the pointlessness of him continuing to do this.

I got one just like this if anything this proves that there is something seriously wrong with the sign up process. But I don't think it's him who is making the accounts there are services which can bulk generate spam accounts for some sites which use a common forum software and I think he may be using one of those. But really I think this forum needs updating soon as the reddit throw away account mentality seems to be spreading.
dtm42

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:38 pm Reply with quote
^
There's nothing wrong with the sign up process. This guy's ability to make throwaway accounts cannot be stopped. He'll swoop in, cause carnage, then disappear for a while, to return again at a later date. At this point in time he's more a force of nature than a person. Only, the more upset you are at his disgusting rage-filled posts, the more he wants to post them. So just ignore him. If you get a PM from him don't even post in this thread, just PM a mod and they'll sort it out for you. By posting his PMs into this thread you're just giving him more oxygen and attention, and he deserves neither.
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:43 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
^
There's nothing wrong with the sign up process. This guy's ability to make throwaway accounts cannot be stopped. He'll swoop in, cause carnage, then disappear for a while, to return again at a later date. At this point in time he's more a force of nature than a person. Only, the more upset you are at his disgusting rage-filled posts, the more he wants to post them. So just ignore him. If you get a PM from him don't even post in this thread, just PM a mod and they'll sort it out for you. By posting his PMs into this thread you're just giving him the oxygen and attention he so desperately craves.

Compared to most forums in 2015 there's a lot less effort to signing up.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quote
1.) #831280
2.)188146

3.)
Psycho 101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:39 pm Reply with quote
yurihellsing wrote:

Compared to most forums in 2015 there's a lot less effort to signing up.

And the moment the staff and admin make it tough to do so there will be a plethora of users whining about that. While annoying and rude these PM's are honestly easy to ignore. They are all the same carbon copy of each other. You get one you report it here you go about your business and ignore it. They're so ridiculous they can't even be taken seriously anymore at this point.
mdo7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:13 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:

Psycho, you're not alone and I share that same sentiment. But then again there's nothing we can do. Like the other users said, just report it (and laugh if off as a joke). I don't take this dude insult seriously.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 pm Reply with quote
I would like to commend 831280 for thier punctuation; the message was an easy read and comes across like some thought was put into it rather than a quick fire unconstructed rant. I hate those

If I could be bothered to find one there would be a clapping gif to show my appreciation Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
nobahn
SubscriberSubscriber

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quote
^
You're joking, right?
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:26 pm Reply with quote
nbahn wrote:
^
You're joking, right?

He's joking, calm down. When you see this: Wink

You'll know.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:22 am Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
nbahn wrote:
^
You're joking, right?

He's joking, calm down. When you see this: Wink

You'll know.

Wink

Nbahn - I thought you knew me better than that and my use of light hearted comments (which are 99.9% of the time) Laughing

Though I do commend the use of punctuation as it is far above many other trolls who quickfire thier bararge of offensive nonsense. The use of Capital letters, comers, full stops, semicolons, dashes etc. make for a much easier read... Though it doesn't mean I take the wall of insults seriously or condone what was said. I find it rather sad and pathetic - seriously, go and watch some hentai... Or find some other constructive ways to exert some frustrations.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
infamoustakai

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:45 pm Reply with quote
Username: kanjineogeo
ID#: 191258

Quote:
I'm sorry but I'm going to add you into "people who had a shit taste on anime they love" list. I'm sorry, but you ending up being mere plebe and an unsightly insect.

Anime you love like No Game, No Life are shit. Harem anime is also shit as well mostly.

You need professional help. If you have a MAL account, Join this club: http://myanimelist.net/​clubs.​php?​cid=​35120

If you not gonna do. You shall remain you as the same level into shit.
Tempest
ANN Publisher & CEO

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:43 pm Reply with quote
infamoustakai wrote:
Username: kanjineogeo
ID#: 191258
Warning sent.
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 am Reply with quote
Okay, this dude's back. I have no idea how to report PMs, but here's the info on it.

ID: 194155
Subject: Yeah

Quote:
Spoken like the dumb [expletive] ignorant-ass piece of shit that you so obviously are. FACT of the matter is that in saying that Kubo's apparent malaise in creating bleach made him "nothing more than a grocery store clerk" you meant to belittle or disrespect grocery clerks, then you are NOTHING but a dumb [expletive] worthless shit stain on the populace incapable of doing anything but spouting utterly inane bullshit. FACT of the matter is that countless truly phenomenal people, people unspeakable eons ahead of you and the pathetic piece of shit family that raised your dumbass+anyone else you know, across the world are grocery store clerks. Their job does not define who they are nor is it a negative occupation or one deserving to be looked down upon; they're all infinitely greater assets to society than a worthless piece of shit like you ever will+could be. What's more, many grocery clerks care greatly about their job as they should and don't just "go through the motions" in any way, you ignorant piece of shit. Bottom line is that EVERYTHING that you said/suggested about grocery store clerks was NOTHING but a load of utter [expletive] idiotic and blatantly untrue bullshit, and that's a fact.

Go fudge your slut bitch mother, contract her MANY stds, and die you pathetic piece of shit. DO us all a favor. I'll now be taking my leave of this shit page and fake account so this is our last contact. My facts win and your ignorant bullshit lose. Deal with it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7