Forum - View topic
Report Abusive PMs Here

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:16 am Reply with quote
Just when I think that guy's given up, he returns, every time. It's taken care of.
Psycho 101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:21 am Reply with quote
The part about grocery store clerks was at least a new bit. Nice to see him expanding his horizons.
Akane the Catgirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:50 pm Reply with quote
Hooray! I got my first abusive message!

Quote:
Don't worry, a dumb [expletive] ignorant piece of worthless, presumptuous, stuck-up shit like yourself undoubtedly lacks both the talent, ability and drive to ever get any sort of graphic novel published. And in the nigh impossible event that you did, it would undoubtedly be a sorry, no-good sack of shit that no one would ever become a fan of, just like its creator.

That's you, just to make it abundantly clear.

Contrary to the idiotic bullshit you'd naturally be wont to spout, there are countless Death Note fans that aren't awful or bad individuals in the slightest, don't engage in such idiotic and mindless practices as the subject of that article, and are all-around wonderfully people who simply enjoy the series on its thematic merits. And they're naturally individuals that are eons beyond worthless shit stains on the populace like yourself who get off on making such idiotic, baseless mass generalizations in such holier-than-thou manners when they're naught but pathetic pieces of shit compared to even the lowest scum.

The lot of what you said was naught but a load of utter [expletive] idiotic and blatantly untrue bullshit. Now go f**k your slutty-ass bitch mother, contract her countless stds and die you worthless sack of shit; do us all a favor.

I'm permanently leaving this fake account and shit pages now so this is our last contact. Whatever undoubtedly bullshit reply you send to me to try and make yourself feel better will never reach me, so deal with it. My facts win, you and your ignorant bullshit and worthless existence lose. Another fact, dumb fudge. Smile

I am no longer a girl, but a woman! Very Happy

EDIT: So...in an effort to claim that not all members of your fandom are awful, you're going to...verbally abuse me.

Way to make my point for me, a**hole! :3
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:04 pm Reply with quote
Hey look, I got another one:

ID: 196349
Subject: Wrong, dip****. Perfection IS attainable. (The swear is completely intact in the actual PM.)

Quote:
Likely that ignorant shit like yourself with such close-minded, populace and idiotic views has likely never seen a perfect work or even be able to comprehend such if it bit you on your dumbass, but works of fiction most definitely CAN achieve perfection and be beyond improvement. Mind you naturally on a direly select few works across any mediums achieve this elusive stature but there are perfect films, perfect anime, perfect books, and the like out there. In the hands of a master assemblage at the height of their powers things can, and have, been created that can NOT be improved upon, and your suggestion otherwise is nothing but a load of utter f**king idiotic and blatantly untrue bullshit that only a mindless shit stain like yourself would ever put such stock into.

Shut the f**k up and educate yourself before you spout such inane bullshit again. Do us all a favor.

Permanently leaving this fake account now so this is our last contact. My facts win, your ignorant bullshit loses. Deal with it.

The ending has been truncated, though I don't know if it's permanent or specific to this one. I also can't help but wonder, since they've been at it for so long, if the target is not us consumers, but the staff for having to deal with a whack-a-mole case for years.
dtm42

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:41 am Reply with quote
It's been a long time since I got one of these. A very long time.

Username: 807153
Post ID: 196379

807153 wrote:
Subject: Ok, but to be 100% fair

You are obviously an ignorant, tasteless piece of shit for the asinine suggestion that Haikyuu is at all not gripping or interesting, so your issue with sports anime is clearly sourced from your own shit taste and not some sort of thematic fundamental flaw with the work itself. Fact of the matter is that Haikyuu is an exceptionally interesting and gripping work that stands as one of the most intense thrill rides anime has offered in years and beats the living shit out of any of those other series you've mentioned, not to mention much anything a dumb [expletive] ignorant sack of shit like you has seen in general. What's more, many anime have silly nicknames but Haikyuu is hardly one of them. "King of the Court" is perfectly apt and speaks for itself, as does something like "Little Giant;" your inability to see such only further solidifies your idiocy and utter lack of taste. These are the facts, and the lot of what you suggested was naught but a load of utter f**king idiotic bullshit.

Shut the f**k up and educate yourself before you spout such idiotic bullshit in the future again.

Permaleaving this fake account now so any anda ll responses you try and send my way will never reach me. Deal with it, dumb f**k. my facts win, your idiotic bulls**t loses.

Awww, no mention of my mother as per his usual MO? Makes me wonder why I get the special treatment.

Co-incidentally, just three minutes after he sent this to me, and before I even knew he had done so, I finished a post saying that I would give Haikyuu!! another go. So the poor fool spent all that time personalising his message to me for nothing.
ikramit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Turns out this guys been doing this for awhile..also seems like you guys didn't block one of his ult accounts which was also used in the pose above

Username:#807153
Post ID:196394

Quote:
Wrong, you ignorant piece of shit. There are FAR elements to anime than just its animation that separate it and make the masterful medium that it is today. From the distinct, inventive art styles, the unparalleled freedom of stories to be told, characters to be created, and worlds in which to delve, the subversive nature of the most nuanced and sophisticated and REAL stories out there being told without real people, and more; anime's greatness can NOT quantified in a single element you dumb f***ing ignorant sack of shit and it owes it greatness to far more than just its animation. These are the facts, and your suggestion otherwise is naught but a load of utter f**king idiotic and close-minded bulls**t.

Shut the f*** up and educate yourself before you spout such inane falsities again. Permaleaving this fake account now so whatever bullshit replies you send me will never reach me. This is our last contact; deal with it.
Psycho 101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:02 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:

Awww, no mention of my mother as per his usual MO? Makes me wonder why I get the special treatment.

Well we'd hate for you to feel left out and not get the utmost out of the forums right? So *happy easter to you down on the other side of the globe.

ikramit wrote:
Turns out this guys been doing this for awhile..also seems like you guys didn't block one of his ult accounts which was also used in the pose above

Only admin can block/ban accounts. So even if you post here it could take time until an admin sees the post here, or in the staff section alerting them, and actually bans the account. So sometimes one of his pointless accounts can get off a few PM's before it's banned. We mods can only place a user on moderation which stops posts publicly but users on moderation can still PM other people. As for this guy.....this routine is getting old. He needs new material. He's not fresh and part of the cool kids anymore.

*"Hey man, remember way back when I said your mother was a cankerous whore? I'm sorry man. I was lying she's not." The bit might just be at the beginning of that clip but that movie is honestly just one big quote worthy fest. Thank you for the set up btw, I just re-watched it on tv and was dying to have an opportunity to quote a bit from it. Ask and ye shall receive.
Greed1914

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Seems others have had this problem. The most amusing part is where he admits that he just creates fake accounts to do this.

Subject: Yeah
No profile name

Quote:

Spoken like the dumb f***ing piece of shit you obviously are. It's not "just background music" such a dumb f***ing moniker is reductive and disrespectful. It's score music, and a quality score beats the living shit out of any generic f***ing shit Opener/Ender ANY day of the week. Score music is the absolutely greatest type of music out there, masterful tracks engineered specifically to drive emotions and many of the most phenomenal songs of any type belong to this fold. Having score music and not openers and enders is NOT something that anyone who isn't a stupid f***ing tasteless piece of shit like yourself would lament, it's something at which they would rejoice as the greatest musical medium is not affected by stupid f***ing J-pop openers. Your suggestion otherwise and all suggestions you made to slight the all-time greatest score music medium were NOTHING but loads of utter f***ing idiotic and blatantly untrue bullshit, and that's a fact.

Go f**k your slut bitch mother, contract her many stds and die you worthless sack of shit. Do us all a favor. Permanently leaving this fake account now so this is our last contact, my facts+masterful score music win and your idiotic f***ing stupid-ass bullshit+shit dumb f*** music lose. Another fact, worthless fucktard.
[/quote]
Knight-Hart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:11 am Reply with quote
This is a roundabout reply to a comment I made about the DN movie's possible casting:

Subject: Yeah
Sender: xncodpadndje
ID: 197127
Message: "You hope he isn't L because dumb [expletive] ignorant sack of discriminatory shit. It's highly likely that he is and if so that's not only a wonderful decision, it's something you'll have to deal with or take your worthless [expletive] bullshit regression elsewhere, you worthless piece of shit.

Permaleaving this fake account and that article now so this is our last contact. Deal with it dumb fudge, my facts win, you and your ignorant bullshit lose."
Tempest
ANN Publisher & CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:06 am Reply with quote
I deleted all the PMs he sent. Most hadn't been read yet.
DuelGundam2099

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:34 pm Reply with quote
I finally get my turn!

getchman
He started itHe started it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm Reply with quote
yes, but he seems to have dropped the mother and STD's part of the rant. kinda disappointing as it makes it funnier
Kougeru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:40 pm Reply with quote
1) The USER's Name: fjeaieacjeafje
2) The ID# of the post: 199674
3) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9AWrgFUMAA4FaE.jpg
SWAnimefan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:00 am Reply with quote
Just noticed this in my Private Message box and was told to post here:

To: SWAnimefan
Posted: 25 Apr 2017 02:00
Subject: Wrong, you dumb f**king worthless sack of shit.

The only thing disastrous about adding a feminist twist to anything is the idiotic, vitriolic response it would get from you ignorant pieces of misogynist shit like yourselves. Pathetically insecure, weak-minded and feebly-willed white shit stains like yourselves do no good for anyone, and the bullshit you spout holds no water in the slightest. Feminism is what is needed more than most anything as men likeyourself are the cause of the shit society we live. Go f**k your slut bitch mother, contract her countless stds and die; do us all a favor. Permaleaving this fake account.

____

After looking at his profile, it appears to be a troll / throwaway account. I trust the staff that they can investigate who created this account and handle them accordingly.
Psycho 101

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
yes, but he seems to have dropped the mother and STD's part of the rant. kinda disappointing as it makes it funnier

Ask and ye shall receive.

As I said in my PM response just ignore the PM and don't take it seriously. This is the same idiot who's been doing this for years. He makes new accounts all the time just to send these pointless PM's The gimmick long ran dead but he keeps on doing it anyways. I'll give him points for tenacity. The problem is since it's one of those # accounts that are registered via facebook and social media I cannot do a member search for his account until he actually makes a post. Which he hasn't. Admin can do it but I cannot. If you could give me the link to his profile however I can easily put that account on moderation until an admin can ban it properly. Thanks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7