• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Review request: Hamatora

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sainta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Only the first episode was reviewed and that review felt really informal. I would like a review of the series' first season with full of details before July since that's when season 2 will begin. Anyone? Zac? Carlos? Be Nice Laughing
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:22 am Reply with quote
Funny how Key's post disappeared. I take it a review for the first six episodes is not on the schedule after all.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:17 am Reply with quote
No, it just occurred to me a couple of hours later that Zac might have specific reasons for why he hasn't posted it live yet (not every review that gets turned in gets posted, for various reasons), so I didn't want to be stepping on his toes by promising something that may or may not come to pass.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sainta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Ah. I can see why you would want to review the second half considering the cliffhanger but I would really like to see a review of the show. I mean, not even others anime websites have done anything past episode 1.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1