• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I demand blood!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:31 am Reply with quote
I think that that there is merit to the views of Polycell and configspace.
Polycell in part wrote:
It'd be also be intriguing to see the occasional "second chance" review from somebody who hated the show during the preview guide, even if it does nothing more than give them solid proof that all the vague premonitions they had were perfectly accurate. These would probably be the best place to trial dropping the letter grades and just give it a three point scale: liked it more, no change of opinion and "dear God it's worse than I thought!"

Smile Very Happy Laughing
Key

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 am Reply with quote
Occasionally you do see "second chance" reviews on streamed titles. For instance, you will eventually see a full series review on Recently, my sister is unusual, one of the most trashed shows of the Winter season; I just haven't had time to sit down and write it up yet. Bamboo effectively did a lot of that during Shelf Life last year, too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2