• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Drakengard 3 PS3 Game's English Launch Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wohdin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:05 pm Reply with quote
Yaaaaassssss! Now this is how you do a trailer, SqEx. You still got it.

God, I want to play this so freakin' bad.
Ultimatum

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Wow, those blood splatters on the screen are really irritating. And I'm no graphics snob, but the graphics look much worse than Nier. Great voicework, though, and the character designs are really neat.

Still on the fence about getting this one. I liked Nier because it was about flawed but "good" people living in a terrible world, but this seems to lack the former. Not that I haven't watched shows/read books with unlikeable casts, but unless the story is something really stellar, I can't see myself enjoying this.
hojo 360

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:09 pm Reply with quote
Ultimatum wrote:
Wow, those blood splatters on the screen are really irritating. And I'm no graphics snob, but the graphics look much worse than Nier. Great voicework, though, and the character designs are really neat.

Still on the fence about getting this one. I liked Nier because it was about flawed but "good" people living in a terrible world, but this seems to lack the former. Not that I haven't watched shows/read books with unlikeable casts, but unless the story is something really stellar, I can't see myself enjoying this.
Yea i feel the same way about the graphics i played a lil bit since a buddy of mine imported it and the game play felt a lil messy but not bad be nice to see a ps4 port at some point:P
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1