• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Waiting in the Summer Video Anime to Also Be Sold by Itself

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:02 pm Reply with quote
Wow, at least 5 more months of waiting. At least it's better than something I suppose. I wonder how they will present this though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Samo2222

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:06 pm Reply with quote
That's not too bad, at least the guys who already owned the BD volumes won't need the BOX for a complete set.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:59 am Reply with quote
Really liked this series, own it too. Wonder if we'll see the OVA appear in the west?
kevinx59

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:16 am Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
Really liked this series, own it too. Wonder if we'll see the OVA appear in the west?

Hopefully. Sentais been rereleasing a lot of their subbed dvds on blu ray lately. It'd be nice if AnoNatsu got a blu ray with the ova in the west, though it'd probably be next year if that'd happen.
Nachtwandler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:18 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Wow, at least 5 more months of waiting. At least it's better than something I suppose. I wonder how they will present this though.

Just two months. BD-set comes in August. Of cause if you alredy bought all the BDs and want to buy the OVA separately than it would be 5,5 months. But if not or you just want to watch it than it's only 2,5 months.
Annf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:50 am Reply with quote
I bought the TV BDs, so an option to get the OVA separately is good news.
Although I'm still interested in that drama CD in the BD BOX.
Wonder if it'll turn up loose in used stores on its own.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:35 am Reply with quote
kevinx59 wrote:
Ali07 wrote:

Hopefully. Sentais been rereleasing a lot of their subbed dvds on blu ray lately. It'd be nice if AnoNatsu got a blu ray with the ova in the west, though it'd probably be next year if that'd happen.

I rarely double dip, but I might if there is another release of AnoNatsu with the OVA included. Laughing
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully there will be a complete BD set released over here in the UK, I was going to double dip and import the BD but I may hold off and see if anything gets announced over here first.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1