• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Decluttr: Selling your discs online

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imperialkat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:47 pm Reply with quote
During the course of my anime collecting I've managed to aquire a few duplicates. Rather than take them to F.Y.E. or something, I was thinking of trying Decluttr online. One advantage this site has is that it seems they'll take any (US, I think) DVD I throw at it as long as all the packaging is there, whereas I've had F.Y.E. refuse to take some of my old Vol. 1s in the past. So would it be worth it to try selling to Decluttr? Does anyone have any experience with this site? How do the prices they offer compare to F.Y.E. or whoever else buys used discs?
Sohma_Curse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:18 pm Reply with quote
I'd say sell them here. You have to be a subscriber on this site in order to post listings looking to buy/sell/trade in the Personal Sales forum. I'm pretty sure that you can browse listings, though, and private message other users who are selling things. But again, you cannot list your own items in that forum (which would be the only place on this site to do so) without having a subscription. Worth it, though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1