• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Completing Audits and Contributor Credits

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:40 am Reply with quote
So, last night I was reading old Letters from the Encyclopedist and their talkback threads and I discovered that audits are supposed to earn you contributor credits, which I was unaware of, and didn't really think was true (at least true anymore). So I took note of my contributions, and audited until I couldn't audit anymore. I started at 10276, part way through I checked again and I was at 10293, and when I finished I was still at 10293. Then this morning I was at 10302, which is a total increase of 26. It looks like I validated 121 themes/generes and gave up on 10. So I am just curious how contributions work here. 1 point for every 5 audits accepted rounding down? 1 point only when an audit gets closed? Something else?

Also, I have not been adding credits lately and none of the anime submissions I've supported and provided with information have been approved in the last few days, so all the submission increases ought to be from audits.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1