• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GAME: Shovel Knight

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lizardking461

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone have any info on when the European Nintendo release might be, it's driving me mad!
meiam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Just started playing, it's really fun. The music is really great too.

My only complain is that it leave the upgrade in your hand, so if you grab all the upgrade it seems like the game would be really easy (after two level I already have two item that can restore me too full health and they can be easily replenished), but if you don't grab any it's almost certainly gonna be crazy hard, so the difficulty is left in the hand of the player which I always hate since I have to handicap myself to get a challenge. But like I said I just started so I might turn out to be wrong, it just remind me of the megaman zero game where if you grabbed most of the upgrade they were one of the easiest games ever but if you avoided them all it was one of the hardest.
Northlander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:52 am Reply with quote
lizardking461 wrote:
Does anyone have any info on when the European Nintendo release might be, it's driving me mad!

This.
archipel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm Reply with quote
meiam wrote:
My only complain is that it leave the upgrade in your hand, so if you grab all the upgrade it seems like the game would be really easy (after two level I already have two item that can restore me too full health and they can be easily replenished), but if you don't grab any it's almost certainly gonna be crazy hard, so the difficulty is left in the hand of the player which I always hate since I have to handicap myself to get a challenge. But like I said I just started so I might turn out to be wrong, it just remind me of the megaman zero game where if you grabbed most of the upgrade they were one of the easiest games ever but if you avoided them all it was one of the hardest.

Well there is "new game +" if you want more challenge. But yeah, the game is kinda easy with the upgrades.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1