Forum - View topic
NEWS: Irregular at Magic High School PS Vita Game's Promo Features Fighting Gameplay




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tuor_of_Gondolin
Team GurrenTeam Gurren


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 3316
Location: Bellevue, WA
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 pm Reply with quote
I'm sure this game will be Awesome!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail My Anime
Yttrbio
SubscriberSubscriber


Joined: 09 Jun 2011
Posts: 3184
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:26 pm Reply with quote
"Press X to automatically win at everything."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SquadmemberRitsu



Joined: 26 Jan 2012
Posts: 1371
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:35 am Reply with quote
If the anime is anything to go off of I'm guessing the game will just be 90% pointless unskippable tutorials with the other 10% being a mix of awkwardly paced one sided action scenes, bland characterisation, creepy incest jokes and derivative storytelling.

What a fun game that would be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wrangler



Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 1231
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:52 pm Reply with quote
I wish they were importing this bad boy over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group