• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Done] Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Title Typo

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:39 pm Reply with quote
The current title is "Inou Battle Within Everydaylife" instead of "Inō Battle Within Everyday Life"

The macron isn't totally necessary, but there should definitely be a space between "Everyday" and "Life" for greenlinks to work properly.

anime#16172
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:56 pm Reply with quote
It wasn't a typo on our side: Whoever built the official Japanese website two weeks ago forgot to add a space between "Everyday" and "Life" (heck, I should have screencap it) so I was forced to follow the official spelling, even I highly suspected something went wrong (similar example: Chrno Crusade). Apparently someone noticed the error and corrected it in the new logo:

I've fixed the main title in the Encyclopedia accordingly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1