• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Person listed in encyclopedia under two different readings of her name

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimiko_0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Katsuki Sarutani and Katsumi Sarutani are two readings for the kanji name 猿谷勝己 (as found on several Toei Animation listings, for example Smile PreCure ep.17 and Fresh PreCure ep.46).

The dictionary gives both 'Katsuki' and 'Katsumi' as possible readings of 勝己, but I can't find which is the correct one Sad

I've added the info for Fresh PreCure under the 'Katsuki' one for now. Even if that's the worng one it should be fixed once the two encyclopedia entries for 猿谷勝己 are merged.
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, unfortunately a background artist is probably never going to have any more information available about their name.

Studio MAO has a twitter account, but if somebody asked me for information on an employee through twitter, I definitely would not give it.
Dessa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:24 pm Reply with quote
I dunno, if we could get one of the high mucky-mucks whose twitter accounts list them as being staff, and it being for the encyclopedia, they might.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1