• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bladedance of Elementalers (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
Also I hope that Est and Kamito maintain the sibling-like relationship they have right now, instead of advancing into romance.

No worries on that front.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Claire, I'm going to have to buy you a whole loaf of bread to go with dat jelly......
What I like about her though is that she seems to recognize her faults and bad behavior straight away. Most tsundere don't realize it or are too proud to admit they're wrong. Like in episode 03 when she first yelled at Kamito and then shook her head, "No. I'M the one who's weak." And now she's telling herself that she's the one being a jerk to him.

I like that about her instead of acting all high and mighty and lying to herself. A self-aware tsundere is a refreshing thing. lol

Cam0 wrote:
Also I hope that Est and Kamito maintain the sibling-like relationship they have right now,

THEY ARE CUUUUTE.
I loved that all the girls spoiler[wanted to feed EST instead of Kamito.]Anime hyper That was very funny. I would spoiler[feed Est too.] Anime hyper She was really soaking up that attention. Anime hyper
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Chiibi wrote:
Claire, I'm going to have to buy you a whole loaf of bread to go with dat jelly......

While you're at it, pick up some cream for Velsaria's raging butthurt.

Claire's pride is still what has her lashing out at him even when she's in the middle of apologising. Or maybe Ellis just has bad timing.

Of course we know she has nothing to worry about. It's pretty obvious the real reason why he wanted the job in the first place.

Come to think of it, they cut out the scene where Kamito accidentally walks in on the knights while they were changing (what Ellis is refering to when she says the others were afraid of him that morning). To think they would pass up such a prime fanservice scene...
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quote
It took 11 episodes but the team is finally assembled. I wonder if they going to reveal the fake Ren Ashbell in the finale next week.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote
I can see her maybe getting a quick post credit scene or something, but no more than that.

Oh Rinslet. Everyone else had to go through drama to get them to join, but they just had to ask you Laughing
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:49 am Reply with quote
Episode 11

Finally have team Scarlet complete, the team we knew was going to happen. Kamito finally decided to ask Rinslet when clearly she wanted to join, we all know Clair and Rinslet are friends.

Also, am I the only who thought Claire was cool in the episode with spoiler[jumping in save Kamito, and melting the door to talk tough to Ellis]? Sure she can be a little immature at times, but she can also be pretty cool.

Sad face, there was no Est, we need to have her mucking around.
Cam0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Well Claire just suddenly resolved her own issues. So all this build up for a fight we are not even going to see?
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:48 pm Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
Well Claire just suddenly resolved her own issues. So all this build up for a fight we are not even going to see?

What do you mean we won't see the fight? I am sure they can fit the battle in the finale.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, the fight against Velsaria is the climax of the arc.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quote
so we don't even see the tournament? lol failed
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:52 pm Reply with quote
That would be season 2.
Cam0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:09 am Reply with quote
I thought you people were talking about the next episode being the last. From the preview it just seemed there would be no fighting. If there was a fight I'd assume that would be the focus of that episode and they'd atleast show glimpses of it in the preview.

Anyway if the fight is the climax of the arc then it has to be there. I apologize for my ignorance.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:32 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Also, am I the only who thought Claire was cool in the episode

Of course not, man! She's always been my favorite....are you not paying attention? Laughing

My ship spoiler[got cock-blocked. D:] Though I should be really really REALLY used to that by now. I still screamed spoiler[at Fianna for walking in on them. =.=]I was really happy about the spoiler[ present] though. :] That was too cute! And it was a CAT!

I forgot to mention this since it's been going on for a while;
Don't you just love Rinslet's "translator"? Laughing I've often joked about "tsunderese" being a different language but to have it pinpointed in an anime this way is just fantastic; especially when the speaker gets so angry for being exposed.

I want more "translators" for future tsundere characters. Laughing
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, Carol's good for that. Though I find the most amusing thing about her is that she's a terrible maid. Rinslet is the one who does all the cooking and cleaning and even has to wake Carol up every morning. When Kamito asks why Rinslet keeps her around, Rinslet says that cuteness is the most important requirement for her family's maids.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quote
That.........is hilarious. I shall declare Carol as my favorite maid ever.

(mind you, I don't really have a list of liked maid chars; I can take them or leave them but Carol rocks.) Anime hyper
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7