• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Question: "Alice in the Country of" series

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibi Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Something I noticed is that each of the "Alice in the Country of" titles has their own pages based on their full titles, except three:

Alice in the Country of Clover: Ace of Hearts
Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins
Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz

All three release titles are listed under the "Alice in the Country of Clover" page. Is this supposed to remain this way?

If so, there is only one entry for "Alice in the Country of Joker" where all the releases are currently "Circus and Liar's Game". There is a new Joker series coming out in August titled "Nightmare Trilogy" - source 1 and source 2. Do these new releases for this title get entered in the "Alice in the Country of Joker" page or will there be a separate page entry for it?
Chibi Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:31 am Reply with quote
I see the "Nightmare Trilogy" got added to the already existing entry for Alice in the Country of Joker rather than separating it from "Circus and Liar's Game".

I don't want to be a pest about this, but I'm just wondering if there's going to be consistency at all between all the different titles for the "Alice in the Country of -" group? Confused
Chibi Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Any kind of feedback about this would be appreciated at this point Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1