• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair With Extended Production I.G Sequence Might Hit Theater

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:38 am Reply with quote
The anime sequence is my favourite piece of Tarantrino´s carrear and i love thta asshole. he has beet talking about the extended cut plus new anime scenes for over 5 years so maybe it will take more then 1 year of further waiting.
Maybe even after Hateful 8´s theartic release.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 am Reply with quote
The anime sequence is my favourite piece of Tarantrino´s carrear and i love that ego-maniac.
I even have 2 shirts with prints of his moves.
He has been talking about the extended cut plus new anime scenes for over 5 years so maybe it will take more then 1 year of further waiting.
Maybe even after Hateful 8´s theartic release and then on 4K if possible.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:16 pm Reply with quote
This smells of "I've-run-out-of-ideas-so-lets-pull-the-cuttings-out-of-the-skip-and-call-it-"extended". Cheap budget, with high risk of profit failure, but hey! It works for others, why not me?"
MetalUpa1014

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:42 am Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
This smells of "I've-run-out-of-ideas-so-lets-pull-the-cuttings-out-of-the-skip-and-call-it-"extended". Cheap budget, with high risk of profit failure, but hey! It works for others, why not me?"

How is he running out of ideas? He's already working on the Hateful Eight. Not to mention a ton of other film projects he's tossed around in the past.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2