• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need your anime fix in the South? :3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eskimothecannibal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:38 pm Reply with quote
Ello! I am an employee at Anime-zing Escape in McDonough, GA! I know there are not a lot of anime-related stores in Georgia, let alone the south itself.

We do not just sell anime products, we want you guys to enjoy the community of anime lovers that are all around us!

We are a place to find your favorite anime items, but also a place to meet other people who love your fandoms like you do Very Happy

Believe me, I fangirl pretty hard, just about every day Anime hyper

We have a website and a Facebook, so if you get the chance you should get the chance to check it out!

You can always message me for info ;D

[EDIT: Website and fb links removed, as per Teh Rules. But I will be nice enough to leave the post on the forums. Please message the user if you're interested. -TK]
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, we don't allow advertising unless you meet certain criteria or get the go-ahead from admin.

Please read the rules starting at #9 that concern commerce.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1