• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seiken Densetsu: Rise of Mana PS Vita Game's Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:24 am Reply with quote
Well, didn't expect to see Square pull this one out of their box of tricks. Considering how much the last 2 games faired. It's seems that what was much beloved of the SNES era in terms of visuals, mechanics, etc... kind of went out the window. And to this day, fans of the old series have yet to see a installment that was even noteworthy.

What Square should have done is bring the 3rd installment out LIKE FANS BEGGED THEM TO decades before. Then they could have put it on the VC (or even the DS) and that would have been the end of it. But does Square listen? Nope.l
nhat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Well, didn't expect to see Square pull this one out of their box of tricks. Considering how much the last 2 games faired. It's seems that what was much beloved of the SNES era in terms of visuals, mechanics, etc... kind of went out the window. And to this day, fans of the old series have yet to see a installment that was even noteworthy.

What Square should have done is bring the 3rd installment out LIKE FANS BEGGED THEM TO decades before. Then they could have put it on the VC (or even the DS) and that would have been the end of it. But does Square listen? Nope.l

Yea SD3 is what a lot consider the pinnacle of the mana series and the highlight of what made SNES one of the best system in history.

Back to this game..... SE freaking release it to the west already!!!
KingKhai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:04 am Reply with quote
Not a Mana fan but OHSHIT ITS KOKIA DAT VOICE DAT SONG
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1