• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Episode Review: Love Stage!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merida

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quote
Dear Izumi, i can assure you that spoiler[being molested by a bunch of strangers wouldn't feel good even if you didn't love Ryouma... Rolling Eyes]

Bad BL clichés aside, i liked this episode, even though it felt a bit rushed (but i guess that couldn't be helped if you gotta squeeze everything into 10 eps.). It actually makes me want to check out the manga, especially those ominous spoiler["Rei/Shougo extras"]. Very Happy
SailorTralfamadore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:44 am Reply with quote
I'm glad that whoever tipped me off (kinda) about the resolution to the alleyway scene was right, because it ended up a lot less upsetting than I expected it to be. Yay Izumi for fighting back!

This was a great resolution to a really unexpectedly great series. I just wish I could see more, because I kinda want to see Izumi and Ryouma going on dates and kissing and just being cute together and stuff.

I guess there's always the manga...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Izu0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:44 am Reply with quote
This anime was great and enjoyable! I wish there is a secound season
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ATastySub
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:14 am Reply with quote
Was waiting to hear if this stuck the landing before checking it out. Looks like I'll have to give it a shot. Was very wary of of it due to the usual assault stuff, but it sounds like it tries not make it a recurring thing. Thanks for the review!
Miyanoai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:48 am Reply with quote
*Laughing in the distance to those who seemed so sure that Ryouma would come and save Izumi*
The fact that he fought back was one of my favorite scenes throughout the whole thing (though it IS odd that is was only after he realized he wanted Ryouma).
I hope the extra includes the part about Ryouma being bad at sex spoiler[I wanna see Izumi imagine himself as a seme xDD]
amcnulty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:22 am Reply with quote
I can't believe this was so short! But they definitely seemed to be hinting at more melodrama to come. (I assume taken from the manga.) Was that some new star falling in love with Izumi based on his billboard picture?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3