• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: A Certain Magical Index's 10th Year Marked With New Crossover Anime Video

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm Reply with quote
I seriously doubt the editor of the manga has that much power... He might have heard that, but that means nothing. These companies are there to make money and it isn't uncommon at all for a company to change their plans because their forecast changes, trust nothing until its actually confirmed.
Little_Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Othi-chan was animated! Very Happy
OH&S

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:35 pm Reply with quote
SilverTalon01 wrote:
I seriously doubt the editor of the manga has that much power... He might have heard that, but that means nothing. These companies are there to make money and it isn't uncommon at all for a company to change their plans because their forecast changes, trust nothing until its actually confirmed.

The editor himself doesn't have that power but he can relay news. It would be strange if didn't know about any anime plans.
KH91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Yup. As expected.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:28 am Reply with quote
OH&S wrote:
The editor himself doesn't have that power but he can relay news. It would be strange if didn't know about any anime plans.

Yeah, so its hearsay from who knows who about a financial plan with a horizon of who knows what. That is about as rock solid as my pillow.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be shown up by an announcement. Waiting this long since II has certainly made me pessimistic about III though.
OH&S

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 am Reply with quote
SilverTalon01 wrote:
OH&S wrote:

Yeah, so its hearsay from who knows who about a financial plan with a horizon of who knows what. That is about as rock solid as my pillow.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be shown up by an announcement. Waiting this long since II has certainly made me pessimistic about III though.

Fair enough. But I just want to say, that he's made reliable announcements regarding anime adaptations before. He's been a rather well trusted source to the fanbase for years. He's been active recently since the release of railgun volume 10 dropping some juicy bits of info through the magazine's official twitter account with the anime info being one of them.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, but that isn't really an announcement. In fact its more like proof that there wasn't anything to announce when he said it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3