• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Funimation Solicitations (Crunchyroll Solicitations: June 2022 & beyond)

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:20 am Reply with quote
One-Eye wrote:
Oh, I think I definitely want to pick up Star Blazers LE. They definitely hit my nostalgia button with that one.

Such a fantastic show. Both modern and nostalgia at the same time, they did a great job on the remake.
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:26 am Reply with quote
https://twitter.com/FUNimation/statu...72849300971521 (April 27)
Quote:
BANG! Introducing concepts for the #CowboyBebop 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition(s)! Full details to come on Tuesday, 5/1!

In honor of the 20th anniversary this year, on Tuesday, 5/1 Funimation will open a special reservation campaign for the Cowboy Bebop 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition(s). The Collector's Edition(s) will include the series plus the movie (together for the first time!), a 200-page artbook, with new translated materials, and most monumentally, the original Cowboy Bebop soundtrack on vinyl for the first time ever.

Why the "Collector's Edition(s)"? Well, we have actually created concepts for three Collector's Editions, all with very different configurations (and prices). We know that Bebop fans span a very wide spectrum of different tastes and collector types (and budges), so we want to make sure that we're producing the edition(s) that fans want. On 5/1, we'll be asking you to reserve the concept(s) you like best to help determine which sets could get made. More details will launch then on Funimation.com, but you can preview the sets now!
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:09 pm Reply with quote
^ https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2018/04/28/funimation-has-some-great-box-sets-planned-for-the-20th-anniversary-of-cowboy-bebop/#1c7981647d86

"To explain, there are three box sets planned. If any of the three options receives over a thousand pre-orders, then it will be produced."

Bebop Crew
- Two PVC figure bookends featuring the Bebop crew.
- The complete series plus Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door on six Blu-ray discs in a digipak disc holder.
- On-disc special features including a newly recorded extra.
- Two-LP Vinyl record set of the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack.
- 200-Page hardcover art book featuring illustrations and newly-translated intensive liner notes by Dai Sato.
- Five lithographs.
- Suggested retail price: $500

The Boogie Woogie Box
- The complete series plus Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door on six Blu-ray discs in a digipak disc holder.
- A unique display rigid box with metal clasps.
- Two-LP Vinyl record set of the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack.
- 200-Page hardcover art book featuring illustrations and newly-translated. intensive liner notes by Dai Sato.
- Five lithographs.
- Suggested retail price: $350

The Bounty Hunter’s Steel
- Limited Edition Rigid Collector’s Box
- The complete series plus Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door on six Blu-ray discs in three steel collector cases.
- Two-LP Vinyl record set of the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack
- 200-Page hardcover art book featuring illustrations and newly-translated intensive liner notes by Dai Sato.
- Five lithographs.
- Suggested retail price: $250

Pre-orders start from May 1 until May 31 via Funimation's Cowboy Bebop anniversary site. The general purchase period will tentatively begin on June 4 and last until July 13.
WTK

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:47 pm Reply with quote
https://www.funimation.com/bebop20th
Quote:
WHAT IS IT, WHAT IS IT?

• We're presenting three options varying in price and style to pick from. You make the choice to reserve a copy and if your favorite design reaches 1,000 reservations it'll be made!
  • Any set that reaches 1,000 reservations will be made. Depending on what fans choose, we could be making one, two, or all three sets! The best way to ensure you get the one you want is to reserve it now.
HOW DOES IT WORK?

• During a one-month period from May 1st to May 31st, you will have the opportunity to pick one or more of these three sets to reserve. By reserving your copy, you agree to buy the product you've chosen if it reaches 1,000 reservations by the end of the one-month period.
  • Your card will not be charged at the time you reserve your copy.
  • Reserving your copy early has its perks-as an early supporter we want to thank you by including a certificate of authenticity that is individually stamped and numbered*. Not only that, you'll get yours before anyone else!
  • If the set you reserved does not hit 1,000 reservations, you will NOT be charged.
* Sets not numbered in order of purchase.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE RESERVATION PERIOD?

• After May 31st, if the set or sets you reserved successfully hit 1,000 reservations, your card will be charged. Any successful set will officially go into production and you will receive it later this year!
  • Once the reservation period ends, a general purchase period will begin lasting from May 31st to July 13th. It will be open to all fans, including those who did not reserve previously-but only successful sets will be available to buy.
  • As thanks for anyone who participated in the reservation period (regardless of the set's success) any sets that you add on during this purchase period will include the individually stamped and numbered certificate of authenticity and will be shipped to you before anyone else.
  • While there is no limit to the number of sets that you can buy, there is a limit to when you can purchase them: either the reservation period or the general purchase period. At the end of the general purchase period, we will close off all orders, finalize the order quantity, and send it to production.

THE BEBOP CREW | $550 https://www.funimation.com/shop/home...tion-blr-00232
Quote:
Bring home the entire crew in style with a set that's your jam! See all the details for this set:

• Two PVC figure bookends featuring the Bebop crew
  • The complete series PLUS Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door on six Blu-ray discs in a digipak disc holder
  • On-disc special features including a newly recorded extra-more details to come!
  • Two-LP Vinyl record set of the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack
  • 200-Page hardcover art book featuring illustrations and newly-translated intensive liner notes by Dai Sato
  • Five lithographs

THE BOOGIE WOOGIE BOX | $350 https://www.funimation.com/shop/home...tion-bld-00702
Quote:
Get a collection that'll jive with you in all the right ways. See what tune this sets bringing:

• The complete series PLUS Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door on six Blu-ray discs in a digipak disc holder
  • On-disc special features including a newly recorded extra-more details to come!
  • A unique display rigid box with metal clasps
  • 200-Page hardcover art book featuring illustrations and newly-translated intensive liner notes by Dai Sato
  • Five lithographs

THE BOUNTY HUNTER'S STEEL | $250 https://www.funimation.com/shop/home...tion-blr-00231
Quote:
Bring home a bounty that's more than worth its weight! Get ready to see stars with this set:

• Limited Edition Rigid Collector's Box
  • The complete series PLUS Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door on six Blu-ray discs in three steel collector cases
  • Five lithographs

HAVE QUESTIONS?
Quote:
Why 1,000 units?
In order to get the products manufactured, we have to meet a minimum order number.

If a set doesn't hit 1,000 reservations, will it really never be created?
Yes, as mentioned above, manufacturing requires a minimum quantity. So, if a set doesn't hit the goal, it doesn't get made.

What if none of the sets hit 1,000 reservations?
Then we're all gonna carry that weight-because none of the sets will be made.

Do I have to pay immediately?
No, your information will be gathered, but your card will not be charged until the set reaches its goal and is confirmed for production on May 31st.

Can I reserve more than one?
Yep, yep, yep! If you've got the woolong then you've got the means to reserve on multiple sets. You can even reserve multiple copies of each collector's edition if you so choose.

When will I receive my copy?
For any successful sets, products will ship in time for the holidays.

What if I just want to buy the soundtrack?
Per our agreement with the music company, Flying Dog, we can only sell this soundtrack vinyl bundled with the collector's edition. A vinyl only set will not be available.

What if I just want to buy the movie?
While we don't have all the details right now, we WILL be releasing the Cowboy Bebop movie as a standalone release in the future.

Is there a limit to the number of collector's editions that can be reserved or produced?
No. Keep in mind that there is a limited time to buy the collector's editions-either the reservation period or the general purchase period.

Why aren't you hosting this project on a crowdfunding site like Kickstarter?
The short answer? We're not looking for crowdfunding for this set. By providing these three sets, we want to give you the power to choose what you're getting. Unlike Kickstarter campaigns, we're not asking for funding and we're not answering a yes or no question-we're trying to figure out what kind of set you want. While we love and support (and back!) lots of projects for new anime releases or new dubs for North America, we feel this project requires a different platform.

NOTE: November 13, 2018 is the release date noted on all 3 pre-order listings
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:00 am Reply with quote
Wow... and I don't mean that in a good way. The Japanese Music company is laying down the law on that proposed soundtrack; It has to be vinyl and it had to be part of the box set?

They're doing wonderful things with HD audio these days, so I hear because I actually own a few... no?
How about just as a download code with no physical component so the box set doesn't have to be the size of an LP... no?

And that just brings me back to "wow". Why not put the show on VHS or LD while they're at it? 2018 used to mean something, mostly it meant we didn't need to bother with pre 2018 inconveniences.

Things like vinyl and things like inconsistent record playback and record storage.
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:12 am Reply with quote
Animegomaniac wrote:
Things like vinyl and things like inconsistent record playback and record storage.

The show already had a really nice BD limited edition release. People are going to buy this one because it's vinyl. A surprising number of bands still release stuff on vinyl, and it ends up selling really well for them.
One-Eye

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Animegomaniac wrote:
Wow... and I don't mean that in a good way...

Its not about that for people who are buying. People are buying vinyl because they like the sound, like the physical quality of owning a record, some are buying out of nostalgia especially with the death of older musicians like Bowie, and some because its a status symbol. As far as space goes its not the $10-15 LP from years ago as some of these are now selling for around $40-50. At that price its hard to have a monstrously large collection.

Time:
Quote:
we allow our possessions to define us. Nik Pollinger, a digital anthropologist who advises companies on the factors that motivate consumer behavior, told TIME in an email, “What we display in public is used to send social signals about our identities. Making our taste in music visible has historically played an important role in such signalling for many people.” Owning a vinyl collection, of course, “restores this ability.”

From Washington Post:
Quote:
Vinyl record sales have been skyrocketing. More than 9.2 million records were sold in 2014, according to Time. In 2015, that number reached nearly 12 million, Hugh McIntyre wrote in Forbes. That year’s sales were the highest since 1988, pulling in $416 million, Fortune reported.

Now I haven't been interested in vinyl in 20 years and while I have some in storage my last turntable died well over a decade ago. I'm fine with my CDs and downloads, but don't particularly like streaming. As far as this Cowboy Bebop release I have zero interest in the vinyl and unless they are doing a new remaster I have little interest in the other content as I have the amazon exclusive LE. But I can understand why this would be attractive to some people who are collectors. It hits the nostalgia buttons for both Bebop and vinyl.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am Reply with quote
Pass my Anime Legends DVD collection from Bandai is good enough for Cowboy Bebop and takes up less space.
WTK

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm Reply with quote
via Funimation Shop & TRSI:

Crunchyroll / Funimation

Black Clover: Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 250 minutes - $54.98 - 8/7/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/black-clover-season-one-part-one-combo-fun-gwp-bld-00754 *
Quote:
Episodes 1 -10

Special Features: Black Clover: Inside Studio J, Inside the Episode, Episode 4 Commentary, Episode 7 Commentary, Clover Clips Special Edition, Trailers

* Funimation exclusive: Asta keychain

Classroom of the Elite: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 8/14/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/classroom-of-the-elite-the-complete-series-combo-bld-00743
Quote:
Special Features: Textless Opening Song, Trailers

Convenience Store Boy Friends: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/convenience-store-boy-friends-the-complete-series-combo-bld-00747
Quote:
Special Features: Textless Opening & Closings Songs, Trailers

GAMERS!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 8/21/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/gamers-the-complete-series-combo-bld-00744
Quote:
Special Features: Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

Knight's & Magic: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 325 minutes - $64.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/knights-magic-the-complete-collection-combo-bld-00748
Quote:
Special Features: Chapter 4 Video Commentary, Promo Videos, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

My first Girlfriend is a Gal: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE) - 275 minutes - $84.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/my-first-girlfriend-is-a-gal-the-complete-series-combo-le-bld-00720
Quote:
Episodes 1-10 + OVA (uncut and uncensored fanservice content not seen in the broadcast)

Includes Artbook with original character artwork and previously Japan-exclusive illustrations; Collector's rigid box with glitter; Set of four lenticular cards of the main girls, allowing you to switch between their uniforms and their cute lingerie outfits!

Special Features: Episode 4 Commentary, Episode 6 Video Commentary, Promo Videos, Commercials, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

My first Girlfriend is a Gal: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 275 minutes - $64.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/my-first-girlfriend-is-a-gal-the-complete-series-combo-bld-00721
Quote:
Episodes 1-10 + OVA (uncut and uncensored fanservice content not seen in the broadcast)

Special Features: Episode 4 Commentary, Episode 6 Video Commentary, Promo Videos, Commercials, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE) - 275 minutes - $84.98 - 8/21/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/testament-of-sister-new-devil-burst-season-2-combo-le-bld-00604
Quote:
Episodes 1-10 + OVA

Includes Chipboard box, Art book, Fabric poster
*all featuring special artwork that is not available on the standard edition release. These pieces of art feature the sexy demon girl characters in more appealing, less clothed variations, in contrast to the completely clean and safe standard edition version.

Special Features: Maria's Secret Video BURST, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 275 minutes - $64.98 - 8/21/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/testament-of-sister-new-devil-burst-season-2-combo-bld-00603
Quote:
Episodes 1-10 + OVA

Special Features: Maria's Secret Video BURST, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

Tsuredure Children: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 156 minutes - $39.98 - 8/7/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/tsuredure-children-shorts-combo-bld-00741
Quote:
Special Features: Trailers

Funimation

18if: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 325 minutes - $64.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/18if-the-complete-series-combo-bld-00746
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 10 Commentary, 18if Episodes Explained in 18 Seconds, Commercial, Textless Opening Song, Trailers

Assassination Classroom: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) - 550 minutes - $69.98 - 8/14/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/assassination-classroom-season-one-bd-blr-00245
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 1 Commentary, Episode 7 Commentary, Episode 14 Commentary, Episode 17 Commentary, Interview with the Cast, Top 10 Moments, Episode 0 ""Meeting Time"", Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Previews for episodes 2-22, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray) - 1250 minutes - $69.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/code-geass-the-complete-series-bd-blr-00233
Quote:
Special Features: Stage 01 Audio Commentary, Stage 04 Audio Commentary, Stage 05 Audio Commentary, Stage 08 Audio Commentary, Stage 11 Audio Commentary, Stage 14 Audio Commentary, Stage 19 Audio Commentary, Stage 21 Audio Commentary, Turn 01 Audio Commentary, Turn 04 Audio Commentary, Turn 06 Audio Commentary, Turn 08 Audio Commentary, Turn 12 Audio Commentary, Turn 15 Audio Commentary, Turn 19 Audio Commentary, Turn 21 Audio Commentary, Final Turn Audio Commentary (Cast Side), Final Turn Audio Commentary (Staff Side), Picture Dramas, U.S. Voice Actor Interviews, Extra Flash: Baba Theater Redux, Broadcast Version of Next Turn (1-24), Textless Opening & Closings Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

Drifters (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 300 minutes - $49.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/drifters-the-complete-series-classic-bd-blr-00241
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 1 Commentary, Episode 10 Commentary, Inside the Episode 1-12, Promo Videos, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

Ergo Proxy: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 575 minutes - $69.98 - 8/14/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/ergo-proxy-the-complete-series-classic-bd-blr-00244
Quote:
Special Features: Featurette 001: Key Words of Ergo Proxy, Featurette 002: Behind the Scenes, Featurette 003: English Staff Interview, Promo Trailer Full Version, Promo Trailer Half Version, Promo Trailer Quarter Version, Commercial Full Version, Commercial Half Version, Commercial Quarter Version, Textless Opening Songs, Trailers

Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 93 minutes - $34.98 - 8/14/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/eureka-seven-hi-evolution-1-movie-combo-fun-exclusive-bld-00739
Quote:
Special Features: Hiroya Ozaki x Tomoki Kyoda x Dai Sato Crosstalk, Music Videos, Teaser, Theatrical Trailers, Commercials, Trailers

* Funimation exclusive: One-of-a-kind filmstrip with five frames from Eureka Seven - Hi-Evolution!, Protective sleeve, Two-sided card to display filmstrip, Filmstrip dimensions are 3.75" x 1.5"

High School DxD: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 300 minutes - $49.98 - 8/21/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/high-school-dxd-the-series-classic-bd-blr-00238
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 01 Commentary, Episode 07 Commentary, Fantasy Jiggles Unleashed, New Material from Ichiei Ishibumi! Fantasy Full-blast Gentleman's Disc Club Promos, Promotional Video, Commercial Collection, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) - 625 minutes - $69.98 - 8/21/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/mobile-suit-gundam-season-one-bd-blr-00239
Quote:

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE) - 625 minutes - $149.98 - 8/7/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/mobile-suit-gundam-season-two-le-combo-bld-00742
Quote:
Includes HG 1/144 GUNDAM BAEL Metallic Gloss Injection Ver., an exclusive metallic finish version of the Gunpla mobile suit model kit that you won't find anywhere else!; 24-page artbook

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 2, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 325 minutes - $64.98 - 8/7/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/mobile-suite-gundam-season-two-part-one-combo-bld-00690
Quote:

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 2, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 8/7/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/mobile-suit-gundam-season-two-part-two-combo-bld-00679
Quote:

Outlaw Star: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 650 minutes - $49.98 - 8/14/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/outlaw-star-the-complete-series-classic-bd-blr-00235
Quote:
Special Features: Pilot Video, Trailer, Commercial Collection, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

Overlord: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 325 minutes - $49.98 - 8/14/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/overlord-season-one-classic-bd-blr-00236
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 2 Commentary, Episode 9 Commentary, Episode 13 Video Commentary, Play Play Pleiades, Special Preview Collection, Episode 1 Preview, Promotional Videos, TV Spots, DVD/BD Spots, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

planetarian: OVAs + Movie Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 211 minutes - $49.98 - 8/14/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/planetarian-ovas-movie-combo-bld-00718
Quote:
Special Features: Textless Closing Song, Commercial, Trailers

PSYCHO-PASS: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 550 minutes - $69.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/psycho-pass-season-one-classic-bd-blr-00243
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 05 Commentary, Episode 11 Commentary, Episode 13 Commentary, Episode 18 Commentary, PSYCHO-PASS at Sakura-Con Part 1-2, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

Sakura Quest, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 8/21/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/sakura-quest-part-two-combo-bld-00745
Quote:

Seraph of the End - Vampire Reign: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) - 600 minutes - $69.98 - 8/21/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/seraph-of-the-end-season-one-bd-blr-00240
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 1 Commentary, Episode 8 Commentary, Episode 16 Commentary, Episode 24 Commentary, Episode 11 Video Commentary, Episode 21 Video Commentary, ""Seraph of the endless"" Parts 1-13, Promo Videos, BD/DVD Promos, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

The Seven Deadly Sins: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) - 600 minutes - $69.98 - 8/14/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/seven-deadly-sins-season-one-bd-blr-00237
Quote:
Special Features: Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Next Episode Previews, Trailers

The Vision of Escaflowne (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 650 minutes - $69.98 - 8/28/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/the-vision-of-escaflowne-complete-series-bd-blr-00242
Quote:
Special Features: Inside Look: A Conversation on Escaflowne, Inside Look: A Conversation with the Creators, Club Escaflowne Part 1-6, Escaflowne at the Bar: A Special Round-Table Chat, Music Videos, Special Thanks to Escaflowne Kickstarter Backers, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

Assassination Classroom the Movies (Blu-ray/DVD) (Live-Action) - 227 minutes - $49.98 - 8/7/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/assassination-classroom-live-action-parts-one-two-combo-bld-00740
Quote:
Japanese with English subtitles

Special Features: Japanese Trailer: Graduation Version, Trailer
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:25 am Reply with quote
that's a lot of stuff. I will get

Classroom of the Elite
Gamers!
Knight's & Magic
Testament Burst
Tsuredure Children
Drifters
Eureka Seven Movie 1
Overlord
Planetarian
Seven Deadly Sins

On the Fence with:
My First Girlfriend is a Gal
18if
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:17 am Reply with quote
Yeah, have to admit this month's looking stacked. I already bought Classroom of the Elite, Tsuredere Children, and Planetarian.

Sakura Quest and Gamers also have my interest, but I need to replenish money in my Paypal account due to what I spent on the three titles above. This is among the most stacked pre-order slates I've bought from in a while.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 am Reply with quote
Ooh, Planetarian will definitely be added to my collection at some point.
WTK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 pm Reply with quote
via Funimation Shop & TRSI:

Crunchyroll / Funimation

Alderamin on the Sky: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) - 325 minutes - $29.98 - 9/18/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/alderamin-on-the-sky-the-complete-series-essentials-bd-blr-00254
Quote:
Special Features: Web Previews, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

AOKANA -Four Rhythm Across the Blue-: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 9/11/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/aokana-four-rhythm-across-the-blue-the-complete-series-bd-bld-00552
Quote:
Special Features: Textless opening and closing songs, trailers.

Brave Witches: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 325 minutes - $64.98 - 9/25/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/brave-witches-the-complete-series-combo-bld-00661
Quote:
Contains episodes 1 - 13.

Bungo Stray Dogs: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 325 minutes - $64.98 - 9/4/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/bungo-stray-dogs-season-two-combo-bld-00732
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-12 plus the OVA.

Special Features: Promo Video, Commercials, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers.

Gintama: Series 3, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 625 minutes - $54.98 - 9/25/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/gintama-series-three-part-two-combo-bld-00758
Quote:
Contains episodes 292 - 316

NEW GAME!!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 9/4/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/new-game-season-two-combo-bld-00756
Quote:
Special Features: Textless opening & closing songs, trailers.

ReLIFE: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 325 minutes - $49.98 - 9/11/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/relife-season-one-classic-bd-blr-00252
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 13 Commentary, Promo Video, Textless Opening Song, Trailers

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 325 minutes - $64.98 - 9/18/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world-part-two-combo-bld-00757
Quote:
Special Features: Re: PETIT ~Re: Starting Life in Another World From PETIT~, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

Saga of Tanya the Evil: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 9/18/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/saga-of-tanya-the-evil-the-complete-series-combo-bld-00660
Quote:
Special Features: Promo Videos, Commercials, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

Twin Star Exorcists, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 325 minutes - $54.98 - 9/18/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/twin-star-exorcists-part-two-combo-bld-00670
Quote:
Contains episodes 14 - 26 of the anime series.

Special Features: Hanae Natsuki & Han Megumi's Twin Star Room Vol. 4-6, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

WorldEnd: What are you doing at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 9/25/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/worldend-the-complete-series-bddvd-combo-bld-00700
Quote:

Funimation

Assassination Classroom: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray) - 625 minutes - $69.98 - 9/18/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/assassination-classroom-season-two-bd-blr-00255
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 03 Commentary, Episode 05 Commentary, Episode 15 Commentary, Episode 23 Commentary, The Many Faces of Koro Sensei, Top Ten Moments: Assassination Classroom Season 2, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Previews, Trailers

Death Parade: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 300 minutes - $49.98 - 9/4/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/death-parade-complete-series-classic-bd-blr-00249
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 3 Commentary, Episode 12 Commentary, OVA - Death Billiards, Playing with House Money, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

Gosick: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 600 minutes - $69.98 - 9/18/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/gosick-the-complete-series-bd-blr-00256
Quote:

High School DxD NEW: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 300 minutes - $49.98 - 9/4/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/high-school-dxd-the-series-classic-bd-blr-00251
Quote:
Special Features: High School DxD New Broadcast Commemoration Special: Yoko Hikasa's Voice Acting School, New Material from Ichiei Ishibumi! Fantasy Full-blast Gentleman's Disc Club Promos, Commercials, Promotional Videos, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

High School DxD BorN: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 300 minutes - $49.98 - 9/25/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/high-school-dxd-season-three-classic-bd-blr-00258
Quote:
Special Features: Maximum Titillation OVA, Promotional Videos, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, and Trailers

One Piece: Collection 22 - 600 minutes - $34.98 - 9/25/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/one-piece-collection-22-dvd-07400
Quote:
Contains episodes 517-540.

Special Features: Episode 519 Commentary, Episode 526 Commentary, Episode 532 Commentary, Episode 534 Commentary, One Piece Cast Goes to Matsuricon 2016: Live Dub, One Piece Cast Goes to Matsuricon 2016: Q and A Panel, Textless Opening Songs, and Trailers

SERVAMP: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) - 300 minutes - $29.98 - 9/18/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/servamp-season-one-essentials-bd-blr-00257
Quote:
Special Features: All the World's a Stage, Sleepy Life of Servamp Parts 1-3, Episode 1 Audio Commentary, Episode 11 Video Commentary, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

SHIMONETA - A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) - 300 minutes - $29.98 - 9/25/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/shimoneta-complete-series-essentials-bd-blr-00259
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 01 Commentary, Episode 12 Commentary, Moms Watch SHIMONETA, Promotional Videos, Web Previews, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, and Trailers

The Future Diary (TV & OVA): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 680 minutes - $69.98 - 9/4/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/future-diary-the-complete-series-ova-classic-bd-blr-00250
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 05 Commentary, Episode 13 Commentary, Episode 20 Commentary, Episode 23 Commentary, Omake #5 Yomotsu Hirasaka (Yoshihisa Kawahara Version), Omake #10 Minene Uryuu, Masumi Nishijima (Clear Dialogue Version), TV Spots, Promotional Videos, U.S. Trailer, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers.

Tokyo Ghoul: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 300 minutes - $49.98 - 9/11/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/tokyo-ghoul-complete-first-season-classic-bd-blr-00253
Quote:
Special Features: Kankei in Black and White, Episode 4 Commentary, Episode 12 Commentary, Textless Opening and Closing, Japanese Commercials, Promotional Videos, Preview Collection, U.S. Trailer, Trailers.

Tokyo Ghoul √A: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) - 300 minutes - $49.98 - 9/25/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/tokyo-ghoul-season-two-classic-bd-blr-00261
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 1 Commentary, Episode 12 Commentary, Episode 7 Video Commentary, Promotional Videos, Textless Opening Song, U.S. Trailer, and Trailers

Yona of the Dawn: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 600 minutes - $69.98 - 9/11/18
- https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/yona-of-the-dawn-the-complete-series-bd-blr-00248
Quote:
Special Features: Episode 4 Commentary, Episode 8 Commentary, Episode 16 Audio Commentary, Episode 24 Audio Commentary, Promotional Videos & TV Spots, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers.

Last edited by WTK on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:07 am Reply with quote
looks good. Think I'll get

Aokana
Brave Witches
New Game
Re:Zero part 2
Tanya
World End
Ass Class 2
Gosick
Yona
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:57 pm Reply with quote
I've either seen the majority of titles in this slate or have no interest in the titles in question. Still, looks like a quality stacked month based off what will be available.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 30 of 46